sound=vibration

92 EG CIVIC HATCH POWERED BY SSA

OK I have been super super busy with my daughter latley giving her most of my time and her bday is in a few days she will be one so I have been gone for a few months but im back.... haha

So here is what we are working with so far

2 SSA ICON 10s

1 PTS Horn

Swiss audio forgot wich model amp

2 Kicker 6 1/2s and eclipes tweets and crossovers

Now thats to get by for now

things will change up alot....

lots of plans but those will be discussed later on to pics now where is that camera haha

by the way on around 700watts I knocked my window off track had fun putting it back on today

lighting sucked and not alot of space in my garage the way its parked but i will be taking new pics when i get some tires the camber wear is showing wires :(

ErniesHatchie-01.jpg

ErniesHatchie-02.jpg

ErniesHatchie-03.jpg

ErniesHatchie-04.jpg

ErniesHatchie-05.jpg

ErniesHatchie-06.jpg

ErniesHatchie-07.jpg

ErniesHatchie-08.jpg

ErniesHatchie-09.jpg

ErniesHatchie-10.jpg

ErniesHatchie-11.jpg

ErniesHatchie-12.jpg

ErniesHatchie-13.jpg

ErniesHatchie-14.jpg

ErniesHatchie-15.jpg

ErniesHatchie-16.jpg

ErniesHatchie-17.jpg

ErniesHatchie-18.jpg

ErniesHatchie-19.jpg

ErniesHatchie-20.jpg

ErniesHatchie-21.jpg

ErniesHatchie-22.jpg

ErniesHatchie-23.jpg

ErniesHatchie-24.jpg

ErniesHatchie-25.jpg

ErniesHatchie-26.jpg

ErniesHatchie-27.jpg

ErniesHatchie-28.jpg

ErniesHatchie-29.jpg

ErniesHatchie-30.jpg

its dirty right now better pics will come and yes its lowered properly on adjustable coilovers and what not no cut springs

why are they upside down?

lol i flipped the horn to change wich side the port was on just playing around with things before i build a new box so i can keep my seats up...... the sound of this box is great though digs down lowwwww...... and solid

i was looking at it, just jumped off to another site for a sec....

i like the idea of a low ass import....

i hope you have a opportunity to take a little better pics of it....

the enclosure and subs are FTW.

700 watts and tearing sh*t up...FTW

Baby on board, just got that sign for our minivan, for our grandson....lol

hope to see better pics soon bud,

chop

i was looking at it, just jumped off to another site for a sec....

i like the idea of a low ass import....

i hope you have a opportunity to take a little better pics of it....

the enclosure and subs are FTW.

700 watts and tearing sh*t up...FTW

Baby on board, just got that sign for our minivan, for our grandson....lol

hope to see better pics soon bud,

chop

i will get better pics and a full build will come with... New box ALL wire reran kick pods if i can pull them off haha.. much much more to come...

I will wash it and what not and grab my dads rebel get some real pics of this thing. It looks nasty as it sits right now all dirty. It is very impressive for low watage. I will get vids of the flex!!!

lol i flipped the horn to change wich side the port was on just playing around with things before i build a new box so i can keep my seats up...... the sound of this box is great though digs down lowwwww...... and solid

Oh, I just thought you were trying to be edgy,lol. At first glance I was like, "what the hell is an 'ess'?" Then I was like ,"oh it says 'ssa', but upside down.lol

by the way it is not "body kitted" I cant stand ground effects its a stock bumper and oem honda lip... my oil pan is insanly low .. It scares me sometime thank god i have adjustables

Oh, I just thought you were trying to be edgy,lol. At first glance I was like, "what the hell is an 'ess'?" Then I was like ,"oh it says 'ssa', but upside down.lol

lol ESS haha off brand jkjk

next build: 13 funky pups in a wall.jk

next build: 13 funky pups in a wall.jk

noo 1 funky pup walled with a 1inch port > SSA haha jk

Diggin the properly lowered, without a body kit civic fing05.gif ......nice to see someone with similar taste to mine. I'll be eagerly watching this one! My oldest daughter is driving and looking for a ride. We are thinking about something like yours, of course not lowered to begin with though.

Diggin the properly lowered, without a body kit civic fing05.gif ......nice to see someone with similar taste to mine. I'll be eagerly watching this one! My oldest daughter is driving and looking for a ride. We are thinking about something like yours, of course not lowered to begin with though.

Ya I am heading out with my friends for a little photoshoot this weekend.. They all build hondas motor swaps and all nothing bodykitted only clean looks for us. I will be sure to post pics of them as well. Hondas are great and realiable and surprisingly the older civic are real easy to work on. Hope you find the right car for you daughter by the way.

Car looks to be in great shape. Good to see upgraded brakes too. :)

Well today I was out at the show Anthony (secondskin) put together wich was a great awsome show. Anyhow we will get into that later. So i micd the hatch today now mind you I am feeding these subs very little power however i still managed a 140.1 all sealed up at 28 and yes 28 hrz. It stayed flat from 22 probably lower I didnt try and upward into the 30s I didnt burp any higher. Thats a pretty low peak and great score off 650 700watts and two tens ehh...

new box comming later just wait

comments welcome

I like Eg's. I almost bought one a few years back. I think it was a 91 with Si wheels, cold air, swapped with a B16 or B18. It was pretty clean, then I realized my biga ass can't fit in a tiny ass car. lol. But I like it, nice low import with 2 10's. What is the peak frequency in that thing??

I like Eg's. I almost bought one a few years back. I think it was a 91 with Si wheels, cold air, swapped with a B16 or B18. It was pretty clean, then I realized my biga ass can't fit in a tiny ass car. lol. But I like it, nice low import with 2 10's. What is the peak frequency in that thing??

91 is an ef and si wheels are beautiful. My rims are ls mesh rims off a integra painted. I plan on a b18c1 swap later when money is right as for now it sits with a d16y7 with a vtec head lightened flywheel stage two racing clutch full 2 1/2 exhaust and a p28 computer...

Anywho as of now the peak fs is 28 hrz and its doing a 140.1 at it sealed up. This is off around 700 watts so its not bad in my op digs down so low and stays flat

So I redid the design Mark sent me which I am almost positive is going to be a comp box rather than daily, however after doing my calculations if I am correct this box will be 3.3604 cubes after displacments tunned to 43hrz and 48 sqin of port. I feel it has no where near the right amout of port but there will be a seires of boxes built this just being the first.

newhatchboxtop1.png

newhatchboxtop.png

91 is an ef and si wheels are beautiful. My rims are ls mesh rims off a integra painted. I plan on a b18c1 swap later when money is right as for now it sits with a d16y7 with a vtec head lightened flywheel stage two racing clutch full 2 1/2 exhaust and a p28 computer...

Anywho as of now the peak fs is 28 hrz and its doing a 140.1 at it sealed up. This is off around 700 watts so its not bad in my op digs down so low and stays flat

My buddy just bought a 95 prelude. I think it has the H22a. (Jdawg22) He wants to do a lot with it, but he doesn't have the money right now. He needs a lot of body work done to it, well not a lot more cosmetic than anything, and paint. He just bought some 18" motegi's that look real nice on it.

About 2 years ago I almost bought a 89 supra. I wanted it real bad, and had the money for it ($1200), but I was afraid of the turbo going out and other little shit.