All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Well I am a bit upset...Work calls so that messed my little voluntary project in the park up..And my schedule has changed for tomorrow..I was planning on playing in the woods for the most part of they day but may have to wait for the weekend..I did get more donated utility poles these are going to be rough..I will have to haul them about 300 yards off the road in the woods to there destination..my shoulder is black,blue and red..lol what do y'all guys think a 6' section of a utility pole weigh?
  3. Today
  4. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Soon as I get done at work today I am going back for a little while..You ought to see the waterfalls.
  5. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

That looks like some Canadian, or Wisconsin engineering right there. "Wisconsin, the southern armpit of the north" - Wisconsin state motto
  6. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I like nicotine. It makes me more sick that a bottle of scotch in 5 min if I go overboard. Vaping is the best control over nicotine I have ever had. So for me, since I'm ok with saying I use it for a fast buzz or to shit my brains out, it's the best method of delivery. All the drugs. All the clouds and whatever social benefits. None of the bad chemicals. I still have a cigar while on the riding mower. It keeps away the gnats and impresses the ladies stuck in traffic on the road in front of the house. I just do a few push ups before I come around the corner to make sure my pump is legit before I do a panty wetting pass.
  7. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

What’s the difference between America and yogurt? Leave yogurt alone for 200 years and it will develop a culture.
  8. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Universal remote!
  9. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

YOu're lucky to being working in the woods MikeY! SCORE on thew new ride!!
  10. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Meh. For me vaping was like chasing a parked car. I tried it, but was like "hey wait a minute, why don't I just smoke If i'm doing this" I enjoy smoking, so will just smoke if I want nicotine. What I don't like are the high triglycerides and high blood pressure that come with it. The tri score was off the charts on my last blood work. So feel a ton better already, even with the pistachios gut.
  11. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Beautiful trails Mike. Nice find on the fixer-upper. Hahaha
  12. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Thought about joining vape nation? I use one of those instead of snuss pouches when I have to get dinner moving along. And clouds can be fun. At least you will get a little zap of nicotine without all the rest of the shit.
  13. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Stumbled across this too.. Thinking about fixing this one up.Most body damage should buff right out..Has a tad bit rust but I believe it is just surface though.Looks like somebody done got the drive train.lol
  14. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

This old road was a original highway that was part of the Trail of Tears that has been out of service for YEARS!!..Thought this was pretty cool so I spent a little time cleaning up some over grown Vines and thorns..Probably lost a pint of blood between the stickers and skeeders..
  15. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Ok done another fun little project today for a part of the "Trail for Tears" first I built a bridge for hikers in a area where it is swampy..The foundation was done with 6' of utility poles that I had to carry on my shoulder over 50 yards in the swampy woods..This was made out of donated materials..
  16. Yesterday
  17. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

We actually just did the ancestry tests, son-in-law included. I think he was 80% Welsh. Lol I quit smoking for about the 50’th time, about a month ago. Cold turkey. Has been hard on the weight this time. I’m looking pregnant AF.
  18. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I'm Polish and Swedish, maybe some Welsh. I want to do the 23 and me thing. Nervous. It was better when I just looked not human muscular but not defined. Now I just look really sloppy with my shirt off. I think I'll actually qualify to have the skin removed to help my back. It would be a God send. In a suit or dress shirt on the other hand, I look pretty suave but 99% of that is getting it cut right. I'm just amazed that even though I think of myself as just a little more muscular at the risk of being chubby, I have tons of room in the waist on a slim fit, but NONE in the sleeve.
  19. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I know right! I get a chubby every time I listen to them. I have them tuned to around 46hz I believe. Not too low and lean, but not to kick drumish either. Other than that the mid range and highs are Very clean, with lots of definition!! Definitely music to my ears. Hehe
  20. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

You are about the same height and weight as my son-in-law. He is Northern European dissent so looks normal on him. LOL
  21. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Thanks. Honestly some pretty good deals can be had on used speakers if you know what you are looking for. They are definitely not cheap to build. One set a time anyways.
  22. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

You’re a dick. Lol
  23. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I can only get so erect.
  24. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I'm really flabby in the middle. The slim cut shirts I have are baggy in the waist and so snug in the neck and arms. I can barely roll the JFK style cuff. They want chubby boys and anorexic women.
  25. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Those are awesome..You need to build me some.lol
  26. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

So they are none of those mobile wheel finishing places around me that I can find anyway..Would be something good for somebody to start here.
  27. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

You can get us a seniors discount at McDonald's..
  28. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Playing with the new camera... need to give these guy's a proper photo shoot.
  1. Load more activity