All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Maxmil982

4 channel setup. HELP!

Well there "ARE exceptions"! The Steven's MB8 is installed and is crazy efficient at 98db (and that's with only sending it half rated) and I have it playing from 90hz to 2000hz and my SB29RDNC-C000-4 tweets pick up at 2k and the setup kills, its crystal clear and crazy loud. A simple 2 way that has stupid efficiency and FULL range, so yeah in my case they went "hand in hand" perfectly. Got it tuned with a Dayton 408 and everything is virtually flat across the board... listening to you I wouldve thought this setup didnt exist.
  3. Today
  4. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

You won’t regret it.
  5. S10XtremeWitBass

Question about RCA's

Great much rthanks
  6. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The Covid clean out has removed nearly all non useable items from my abode
  7. Yesterday
  8. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

This is a short time frame post. I'm trying to source a few more pieces for a friend's birthday this weekend. Anyone have any of the following they'd be willing to sell for a solid price? The older and more 'rustic' looking the better. He has been unable to source materials due to this lock down, and him being a cancer survivor, he has been kept home for a hot minute. Supplies are low, and pricing around here (if you can find a damn thing) is insane. -Old gauges -Machine chains -Unusual nuts and bolts -Speaker baskets -Fly wheels -Cranks -Old circular saw blades J
  9. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Picked some wild asparagus yesterday. Near the farm. Going to go back when it stops being eaten and harvest the roots to transplant here
  10. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Moisture sensor organic fertilizer Spray nozzles Pic of irrigation Another angle Water turned on in the first bed... Potatoes Lettuce, kale, spinach Carrots Small perlite
  11. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

If you really want concise information for your area, look for white paper from either a Texas university or the fish And game. Will explain what soil types are best for what and what thrives in your area.
  12. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

13. MKader17

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Added link to what I was actually referring to lol.
  14. lithium

Question about RCA's

+1 on monoprice rca's
  15. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Holy shit Ryan. Glad you are ok
  16. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Hell most of the time in the Military that is EXACTLY what is expected. Sick call? LOL Until the damage is too severe to fix, keep going. The number of 'in my day we didn't so now you can't' is insane. J
  17. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Listened to at least 50 hours of lectures while skimming papers for the last week. Almost no men are affected by this and its healthcare so it's so female centric already. No male voices is really odd. I wonder how many men are real bad asses and just never complain about stuff and suck it up? Yikes.
  18. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Corticosteroids steroids will reduce inflammation but cause water retention and excess tissue growth. Usually not cool tissue like muscles when you take testosterone. It's all the bad with none of the business. However if you're about to die from inflamation, corticosteroids are pretty damn amazing.
  19. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I often cry/lift. Usually to Carl Orff.
  20. Last week
  21. MKader17

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I guess I don't really know. Everything with the caveat of "for my area" What's good to plant? When to plant? What to put in your garden? When to fertilize? How often should you really water? What signs does the plant show of being healthy or sick? For a corollary, this is what I read the first time I made pasta dough. I really enjoyed reading lots of ins and outs so I could recognize my rookie mistakes as I was making them and correct for it. https://www.seriouseats.com/2015/01/best-easy-all-purpose-fresh-pasta-dough-recipe-instructions.html
  22. Tirefryr

Question about RCA's

Monoprice has some awesome cables for little money.
  23. nigel

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

My dad's on it for inflammation among other things. But the fluid retention from it causes swelling iirc.
  24. S10XtremeWitBass

Question about RCA's

Ok thanks
  25. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Ironically I think they gave it to her for the swelling. Idk
  26. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Shit puts me way too on edge. Gives me an excuse to hit the weights hard when I’m on it though.
  27. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

What kind of information are you after? Bed prep, fertilization, irrigation?
  28. Tirefryr

Question about RCA's

There is a TON of marketing hype for RCA cables. Just buy a quality constructed cable and you'll be fine.
  29. MKader17

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Hey grow guys, I'm looking to start an outdoor garden, but really don't have a clue. The wife put down 2 raised beds at our last place with a little success. The tomatillos breeding with the cherry tomato plant to make cherry tomatillos was pretty awesome, but completely accidental. I just want to have a source of information I can trust. I saw plans for some raised beds with under ground irrigation, which I thought was pretty damn cool. As with grass, I feel like I quickly get directed to some mega company that's like, "our super product will do everything!"
  1. Load more activity