All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Tirefryr

JL 10w3v3-2 HELP PLEASE

I would call JL in the morning. Nobody better to repair the driver.
  3. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I guess I'm just getting old. I'd rather drive my Town Car daily, and I can build the Tbird the way I want it. I like big boost on a 4 banger, but this one will be a little different.
  4. Hello Community , I purchased a supposedly new sub today on Craigslist , turns out it is blown. So I’m left with one heck of a lesson and a hefty paperweight. I would like to salvage this speaker if possible but I cannot find a voice coil anywhere online. Im hoping that in all of your grand knowledge and experience you might be able to point me in the right direction , thank you for your time. Vik R
  5. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

FOR HP!
  6. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Acceleration > Speed ...but I am a sucker
  7. Bigruben

Aternator question

I just installed a 370 on my Chevy avalanche the alternator is charging the battery but the odometer reads not charging could the belt be the problem?
  8. Yesterday
  9. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I LOVE speed and power but you ain't joking. Once I started messing with supersport bikes I just realized that only chasing speed keeps me from being happy.
  10. Second Skin

Eye Spy With My Eye

Man is that one sexy ghosted logo on that sweet build!!!
  11. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

No fun driving a car you don't like. It was fast, but, meh. . I've had fast cars before.
  12. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Haha nice, shame you didn't keep it for the fun.
  13. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I didn't know that there was a good pedal option that wasn't factory. Like you I want super power at the pedal. Hub just adds so much extra mass at the wheel.
  14. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Battery pack, controller and either a crank or hub motor. Trick is to not get shit batteries, but the el cheapo motors seem fine. Different choices depending on your goal. Personally I want a superman bike, ie I want it to measure my torque and the harder I push the more boost I want. Other options could even be no pedals, but an electric motorcycle like bike. Everything in between is possible. As for which controller, battery, motor? I haven't decided yet. Biggest one possible. If you want to google one and see installs, start with the Bafang as those make a lot of sense if you aren't doing a hub.
  15. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

So I won an Ebay aution for an F250 and the auction just disappeared. I click on the link to pay from my email and it states invalid item number.
  16. MKader17

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Any guides on how to do this?
  17. MKader17

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Those other bikes didn't look setup for mud. Lighter bikes are fun to finesse in the mud. I remember friends on their little 2wd Honda Recon working the mud. When you get stuck you could usually pick the back end up and move it to some traction.
  18. MKader17

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

No health difference, just easier to eat calories in liquid form. Of Course people are going to add some tasty calories to a shake.
  19. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Amazing now if you build your own. Get ready for watt restrictions from factory bikes. I want a BEAST
  20. Last week
  21. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Ebike sounds like what I would be happiest with too. If I see anything I'll let you know. In 4-5 years the ebike thing will be amazing. I'm amped.
  22. Second Skin

Eye Spy With My Eye

Professional installer Kenny of the world famous West Coast Customs build house sent over this sweet shot of some American made Second Skin Damplifier Pro being thrown down on one of the sweet Saleen S7 builds!!! Love seeing that ghosted Second Skin logo on these amazing projects.
  23. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

That or a small full suspension for my boys. Getting sick of scouring the internet and just want the shopping done.
  24. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

If you accidentally stumble on a a 650b or 29+ bike in a XL+ with downhill or enduro suspension for cheap, shout. I want to build an ebike. Would prefer aluminum (LOL, first time in my life I have ever said that about a bike).
  25. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I got some air. Will get more on the next trips. Wet spring = mud. I ride with guys who are setup for mud so I went where they did. Anything real technical I find fun. So yeah, single/double track and air is coming.
  26. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

That looks fun. I took you for a big air single track guy based on the mtn biking and bitch danging sleds.
  27. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

You're pretty smart! The uzi with that big spring was the best ride I've ever had back then. Definitely one of my favorite rides!
  1. Load more activity