All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

No worries. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!
  3. Absolutely no need. The only way you're going to get enough mechanical movement to damage them in a sealed alignment is you go get to the point where they're basically IB or if you're just a tool with the power and bass knobs. You're good with it off. I promise.
  4. mikel7829

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

My mother has a neurological issue that's similar to Parkinson's as well. Can't remember the exact name it's a mile long something motoropathy something another..She is losing the ability of motor functions and head shakes and hands and such,came out of nowhere a few years back..She has been to the Mayo Clinic they really couldn't diagnose any different then one of the best hospitals in Nashville could..She takes treatments with some crap injected into her through a IV.Has done this several years and no improvement at all.Nerologial issues are kind of hard to treat and diagnose from what I understand idk. Anyway hate to here that man.
  5. MKader17

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

So my dad is having some neurological issues (not Parkinson's but similar) he desperate to try things for relief. Someone had mentioned hyperbaric chamber therapy. Seems crazy, but they seem reasonable enough to try. Was wondering if anyone had experience with them.
  6. MKader17

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Find a tuner to add 60-100hp and let her rip.
  7. Ok so running two rockford p3 15's 2.5 cubic per sub still within Rockford specs of 1.86 to 3.0 cubes. Subs are d2 wired on a RF T1500BDCP at 2ohm so subs seeing a few hundred watts over rms should I be ok with subsonic off? Amps filter is 28hz with a 12db slope . A few people said because I went with closer to the large side I should use the filter but I'm not sure I lose a lot of low end with it on .
  8. Yesterday
  9. lithium

Buick Century - active 3way + sub w/ nexus 7

splitting the rca into 2 inputs increased the output quite a bit. Haven't pushed the sls 8s past xmax at >40hz before so that was cool. I'm absolutely doing door enclosures after these A pillar are finished. I need this midbass without door rattles.
  10. lithium

Looking for new front stage drivers.

doesn't seem as powerful as the dayton audio dsp which can also be programmed from a phone. I'd recommend buying the remote and bluetooth dongle so $200 all in. https://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-dsp-408-4x8-dsp-digital-signal-processor-for-home-and-car-audio--230-500
  11. mikel7829

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sean I am going to try to get your dash light brackets finished up for you by the end of the weekend.I haven't forgot you buddy!
  12. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Drove the Cayenne Turbo around SoCal this week. While I love the interior and how it drives in general, I no longer want one. WAY too laggy from a dig. 60-100 is insane, but the bottom end blows. My truck will STOMP one monstrously. Not anywhere near close. Sad that I would rather have a Jeep than a P-car, but it is what it is.
  13. That is one sexy beast of a woofer!
  14. SS Teacher

I didn't want to mess with a PC so I bought a Stetsom STX2436 sound processor because it's controlled and set up with an app for my iPhone. I paid around $200 for it and am satisfied. It expects only 2 inputs and has 4 outputs so you can't run three way active. I use the crossover on the sub amp. I just checked eBay and saw them for less than $150.
  15. SS Teacher

The all new SSAudio.com products page

Looks great! It's nice to see photos of the 15" and 18" subs. It was a little weird when all the photos were of the 10" or 12".
  16. Last week
  17. nigel

SSA's Daily fitness iHop

Nice. Sprints are super awesome. And hard. And exhausting. But the benefit from doing them is huge.
  18. nigel

The all new SSAudio.com products page

Navigates beautifully on my phone. Looks really spiffy. Well done.
  19. Time for a website update. Fully mobile friendly, top notch product photos and a smoother layout. Introducing the all new www.SSAudio.com http://www.SSAudio.com #ArriveLoud
  20. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I was referring to all the spring break people gone. I need to take said racecar to work more.
  21. Aaron Clinton

SSA's Daily fitness iHop

Yesterday was soccer practice, loads of sprints.
  22. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Two more balls to the wall semesters left after this. Considering how scheduling classes went today, aka nearly nothing available 'in person' over the summer....it's going to be interesting. J
  23. Notorious97200

I don't know how loud are those 10s, but they should blend with your front stage ! It doesn't look like a monster sub setup (I may be wrong though). The Alpine type X are nice speakers, from what I remember. What don't you like about them ? Sometimes a new location can do wonders ! From the door to the A pillars or to the dash, you can have great improvements. What are your mids in ? a fiberglass box ? If so, it will be difficult to make them sound good ! Can't you use your doors only ? I'm not an installer, just thinking. You have good speakers, a good 4 ch amp : it's an install problem. You're in good hands with M5. Good luck.
  24. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Good answer
  25. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Because race car!
  26. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

This is a photo I have become known for. People can't believe what I do with their vehicles.
  1. Load more activity