This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yesterday
  3. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sure thing!! God knows you've been a huge help too!! J
  4. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Well that would explain the Samoan legs the next day then LOL I really appreciate that Jared. I'll tell ya this much, it really made me want a D5 more. I missed 3 KO shots due to the buffer rate. J
  5. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Thank you good sir. I will keep that in mind.
  6. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sounds like you’re working harder than an ugly stripper, and It shows. Is very well composed and on point buddy.
  7. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Happy Father’s Day everyone!
  8. Last week
  9. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The site just liked my post that much I guess. J
  10. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

If you guys have questions, I'm still rather well versed in the orientation talks. J
  11. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I appreciate that Sean. Between over shooting due to inexperience and not wanting to miss the shot (like 9306 shots), getting sick, needing a new HDD, and school; that shit took some time. It was well worth it, and I really enjoyed it. The biggest thing I learned is that 'no matter how much you know, there is no anticipating 'the shot' and when it will come'. Both as a photographer, and as a boxer. J
  12. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Understandable. The different levels of quality in bikes is insane. It's truly insane how big the differences are too. J
  13. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Couldn't believe more than 24 hrs since a hop post
  14. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I couldn't not quote that....literally. tried to delete it, site wouldn't let me.
  15. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Got some funny looks from the neighbors
  16. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

20" wheels sure, frame no thanks...although I rode my neighbors 18" frame the other week. Had to show the kids how to jump.
  17. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Other than this week. This week I’m on a college orientation trip. I’m officially the parent of a land shark. Lol just spent eight hours having information shot at me with a firehose.
  18. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Life’s good. Pretty much has consisted of working a fuck ton and slaying projects lately. That and a little sleep.
  19. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Miss my “adult” size Dave Voelker GT 20” I sold a couple years ago.
  20. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I’d pay good money to see you riding a 20” BMX Sean.
  21. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Awesome work dude!
  22. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The ultra high end yes. High end no
  23. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Bang for the buck in that regard were the quickmills. I have a quickmill vetrano and we use the boiling water a ton. There may be more now or maybe I should upgrade and sell you mine.
  24. troublestarter

SPL-Lab Now Advances Termlab to NEW Markets

hi guys i'm new here and need a bit of assistaqnce. We have a termlab that used to work on an old laptpo which died a long time ago. i was informed that i could you the spl labs software with the term lab. the laptop i'm using is running windows 8 i have downloaded the spl labs sofware, plugged in the term lab and run instacal. but when i go to use the spl labs program, it just says that iti s searching and does nothing.Have idone something wrong? any help would be really appreciated
  25. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Also, the diet has been better since the hospital. Had a good talk with the endocrinologist. We shall see what all happens, but he agreed I need to keep an eye on sodium content, but I don;'t have to stay under 2000mg a day. More blood work early July. J
  26. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I looked back and didn't see the link; if I shared this my bad guys. Top Rank Boxing from Veterans Day weekend in Kissimmee. https://www.rocketsports-ent.com/hero-takes-the-belt-on-memorial-day-weekend/ J
  27. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I'm shocked to find that out. I would have thought the 'higher end' before CF would be US or Canada; maybe even France. J
  1. Load more activity