This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Well done. J
  3. Yesterday
  4. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sold the Mustang yesterday. Made a nice chunk.
  5. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Great player and amazing album. J
  6. Second Skin

Second Skin West Coast Customs Build

Chad Utt - Operations Manager world famous West Coast Customs
  7. Second Skin

Eye Spy With My Eye

Saleen S7 Number 2 being built...
  8. Second Skin

Eye Spy With My Eye

WOWZZERS.....Officially the most expensive vehicle we have ever been a part of the build for. Over a year in the making and coming alive as we speak!!!! Check out that price tag for this 1,300 HP Monster!!! Absolutely honored to know our products are being used on the first 3 (this first one almost finished) being built in Corona, CA at the SALEEN Headquarters. Second Skin For The Win!!!
  9. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Great picture.
  10. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Tasty!
  11. Last week
  12. ///M5

Fi Ssd 10 inch sub in 2 cubic foot box?

It is the longest running joke on the internet that a 4th order bandpass is worthwhile. Been so confusing that now people believe it is real and not a joke. Too bad. Basically useless enclosure outside of when you must have a pass through.
  13. MKader17

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Got a new piece of audio equipment for the first time in a while.
  14. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sure thing!! God knows you've been a huge help too!! J
  15. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Well that would explain the Samoan legs the next day then LOL I really appreciate that Jared. I'll tell ya this much, it really made me want a D5 more. I missed 3 KO shots due to the buffer rate. J
  16. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Thank you good sir. I will keep that in mind.
  17. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sounds like you’re working harder than an ugly stripper, and It shows. Is very well composed and on point buddy.
  18. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Happy Father’s Day everyone!
  19. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The site just liked my post that much I guess. J
  20. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

If you guys have questions, I'm still rather well versed in the orientation talks. J
  21. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I appreciate that Sean. Between over shooting due to inexperience and not wanting to miss the shot (like 9306 shots), getting sick, needing a new HDD, and school; that shit took some time. It was well worth it, and I really enjoyed it. The biggest thing I learned is that 'no matter how much you know, there is no anticipating 'the shot' and when it will come'. Both as a photographer, and as a boxer. J
  22. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Understandable. The different levels of quality in bikes is insane. It's truly insane how big the differences are too. J
  23. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Couldn't believe more than 24 hrs since a hop post
  24. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I couldn't not quote that....literally. tried to delete it, site wouldn't let me.
  25. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Got some funny looks from the neighbors
  26. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

20" wheels sure, frame no thanks...although I rode my neighbors 18" frame the other week. Had to show the kids how to jump.
  27. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Other than this week. This week I’m on a college orientation trip. I’m officially the parent of a land shark. Lol just spent eight hours having information shot at me with a firehose.
  1. Load more activity