All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Second Skin

Eye Spy With My Eye

Thanks, we are honored to be a part of these awesome builds for Steve Saleen and the 1,300 HP record breaker (hopefully).
  3. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

BTW, tomorrow night early coverage starts at 10 eastern on ESPN (I believe ESPN plus also has it starting at 7:30) is Top Rank Boxing from Kissimmee, FL. Well I will be there ringside photographing the action for Rocket Sports and Entertainment. Last July I was editing for TR's official photographer, this year I'm shooting for a publication I do a lot for. J
  4. Osidebullet

Sundown and CAB install

so I have a Sundown Audio X-15 D4 15" Dual 4-Ohm 1250W RMS Subwooferand, and 2 CAB 1600.1 (Car Audio Bargain) - Rated 1600 watts RMS 1 ohm and I wanna strap both amps to this sub can it be possible.
  5. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Well is there a common denominator between those people besides you? Also what do you think your problem is exactly? J
  6. Today
  7. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Nope. Left them a while back to concentrate on the new gig. I'm getting really worried that I have a problem though. These people are doing bad things that are costing me money and hurting the consumer and the business. How can I keep stumbling into these shitty situations. I'm really nervous it might be me. :-(
  8. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Still at the Men's whorehouse?
  9. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

All 100%, thanks for asking. No idea what happened, but they are monitoring him now 24/7 to see if they can figure it out. Current guess is that somehow an imbalance caused his heart rate to drop too far and he passed out.
  10. Tirefryr

Need new sub, blew my 18" treo ssx.

There are options in your price range, just nothing that will handle that power.
  11. Tirefryr

Need new sub, blew my 18" treo ssx.

There are other people who can recone for you. I won't mention names on here, but Google will help you. $500 is a joke.
  12. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Well, 3 more good suits. Now I need to bring in the others, and buy some nice looking travel ready suits. I really hope the Cole haan come in my size I'm really excited to try their stuff next time.
  13. nem

Eye Spy With My Eye

Awesome!
  14. Second Skin

Your 3-day weekend just got better...

Code is live, enjoy and have a great weekend!!!
  15. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sean, how is your father today?
  16. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Time to hand me the spare key and we start cruising LF for crockpot moms with the b'ys.
  17. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Why do they hate the boat??? J
  18. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I didn't say I was going to use it. My kids hate it.
  19. KimberlyCrotts

Before posting ANY questions

This is a rather interesting topic. Thanks a lot for the description!
  20. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Enjoy! Extra hours for me!
  21. Celebrate the first long weekend of the coming summer with 20% off ALL Second Skin products. The temperatures are rising, and those garage projects are calling your name…don’t miss out on this salute worthy savings all weekend long!!!

Use Coupon Code

COURAGE20

Thank you to the brave American service members who have sacrificed for this great nation. We salute you.

WWW.SECONDSKINAUDIO.COM

22. Celebrate the first long weekend of the coming summer with 20% off ALL Second Skin products. The temperatures are rising, and those garage projects are calling your name…don’t miss out on this salute worthy savings all weekend long!!! Use Coupon Code COURAGE20 Thank you to the brave American service members who have sacrificed for this great nation. We salute you. WWW.SECONDSKINAUDIO.COM
  23. Yesterday
  24. Second Skin

Eye Spy With My Eye

After building one Saleen S7 using American made Second Skin products for heat and noise on the floor and back wall, why not add a second and third SALEEN to the build(s)...
  25. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I do...but will finally put said boat in the water this weekend!
  26. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Looks like it could work pretty damn well. For 24 bucks, I'd give it a shot. God knows I've pissed away 10x that (and more) for something far less useful. J
  27. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Glad they jumped that route. This is never an easy thing, and if you need to bounce things off someone, you have my number. I've been through the strokes with my grandmother, and seizures with the family of a couple guys I served with. Needless to say I've gotten adapt at finding this info. J
  1. Load more activity