All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Damn, they have guns in Canada?! I thought they just beat people with hockey sticks and dead moose!
  3. Today
  4. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sounds pretty good to me!
  5. Yesterday
  6. nigel

2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport/Limited

Getting closer. Keep up the work.
  7. Looks like the dayton audio might be a good one. was kinda thinking of adding the tweeter on A pillar or in the A/C vents.
  8. jcarter1885

9. jcarter1885

Big 2 done so far: Battery Negative to Frame/Chassis Engine Block to Frame/Chassis I covered all unpainted areas with Plasti-Dip to keep from rusting. If I should use something else then let me know, since Plasti-Dip can be removed. I will wait to do the Power and Negative run to Alternator from battery once I upgrade alternators.
  10. jcarter1885

Couldnt get pictures to upload from my phone for a while but they seem to be working now. Installed my speaker rings back when I got them, love the simplicity of them. I also installed my Speaker Tweakers I won a few years ago from Second Skin in a raffle. To apply them I had to cut in half due to the bar on my inner door skin, super glue worked great as advised from Second Skin. Doors themselves need to be treated one day but for now they got a little love to help improve the sound.
  11. jcarter1885

Bored at work so I decided to install my Fast Rings around my SSA Evil 6.5" mids. The amount of midbass these speakers put out in an untreated door is unreal, I had too much panel vibration going in. These rings definitely helped.
  12. nigel

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Shot a 144/150 (96%) on my requalification today on our c8 carbine (colt canada canadian version of the us m4/ar15 style platform) Have done better in the past, but overall, satisfied with the score. Still maintained my marksman ranking within the service.
  13. nigel

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Takes time to heal. Emotional damage takes it's toll. Keep working through it and the diet/excercise will come back in due time. Right now focus on the healing, then build back the strength. You'll get there.
  14. Randal Johnson

Looking for new front stage drivers.

Relocate the tweeters to the A-Pilars and call it a day bro.
  15. jcarter1885

Looking for new front stage drivers.

Dayton DSP-408, DD Audio DSI-2 or Mini-DSP. Just a few of the cheaper options of DSP's vs the Helix, JL, Hertz etc.
  16. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Keep in mind stress (like this) also does increase water retention and contracts the muscles some. When you've found your way through the feelings you will bounce back. J
  17. Good to know. What would be a good affordable dsp? I already have a Bitone but aint gonna use it too many issues with it and dont wanna spend that money anymore.
  18. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sorry to hear about Jack,
  19. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sorry Matt. No fun to lose a best friend
  20. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

You are faster than me! No hurry, do it when it works for you. I REALLY appreciate it.
  21. Last week
  22. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Dude, I'm sorry! Don't know how I missed his passing. RIP Big guy!
  23. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Not extraordinarily. I'm sure I've been eating my feelings but nothing sensational. I noticed that I went from thinking I needed to punch a new hole in my belt to backing off from the last existing hole, and my arms/legs look large and less defined than they have been. When I was getting my walks in and squatting every day i started to notice upper thigh vascularity that I've never seen before so it's been a pretty fast weight gain. Probably started before he passed, but now that I stopped working out it's just that much worse.
  24. mikel7829

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sean I was not at the shop today,I will hopefully be able to have that fabbed up for you by this weekend.
  25. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Diet and alcohol use change with his passing as well? J
  26. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Yikes. That's a big change. That being said, it might bring a lot of new opportunities. Are you able to telecommute or move your position? J
  27. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Since Jack passed away I haven't worked out. I'm suuuuuuuper soft and floppy in such a short time. Yikes.
  1. Load more activity