2. Today
  3. Yesterday
  4. jcarter1885

2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport/Limited

Mood Lighting
  5. Last week
  6. jcarter1885

Front battery came stock with an AGM but it was approaching 6 years old abd getting low. Finally got around to upgrading it. NorthStar 94R
  7. jcarter1885

Or Rear Battery Position #2. It goes back in the cubby another 1" - 1.5". Excuse the clutter
  8. jcarter1885

Rear Battery Position #1 Excuse the clutter.
  9. nigel

What's up

Welcome. And we all love pics.
  10. jcarter1885

What's up

We are here to help so ask as many questions as needed. Cant wait to see the build log man.
  11. Dnewell2004

How did you guys find SSA???

Incriminator Audio and Audio Legion's website
  12. Dnewell2004

What's up

What's fellow audiophiles. New from southeast Ohio. Been in the game mildly since 1998. Had kids drifted away came back and was like wtf happened. Fosgate, MTX, JL and Kicker no longer run the landscape. Still learning about these newer (to me) brands. Put an AB XFL 15 in my Durango on my 15 year old Diamond Audio Amps. I'll post the install later if there a sub for it. I went to Slamology last year and got the itch to go bigger so here I am. Hope I don't ask too many questions and am able to help out where I can.
  13. Tirefryr

stevemeade

You, sir, need to look in the mirror. You joined a forum just to air a grievance you have with another human being. This is not Facebook and we are not in high school. This does not stand around here. If you want to be childish, do it on another platform. Thanks.
  14. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

New meds are very interesting. My mind is coming back more and more every day but physically I'm having a ton of just brutal days. Almost impossible to eat enough. As soon as I can get food in and through though..... I might be coming up to the bend right before I come around the bend.
  15. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I'm so angry with my state government. I'm vibrating with energy to help it thrive here. I cannot wait to vote.
  16. Second Skin

A Giveaway A Day In May!!!

Congratulations to all 31 winners of the Giveaway a Day in May Speaker Tweaker contest. We had over two thousand entries and we greatly appreciate each and every one of you. We will be announcing some extra winners on the original giveaway post by Wednesday, so don't run off too fast. 5/1/20 Email - Del 5/2/20 Email - Brian Kercado 5/3/20 Email - Michael 5/4/20 Email - Carlos 5/5/20 Email - Erwin 5/6/20 Instagram - juiceyjuice650 5/7/20 Instagram - kelisplace 5/8/20 Facebook - Rob Haas 5/9/20 Facebook - Anil Garib 5/10/20 Email - Cory 5/11/20 Email - Luis 5/12/20 Email - Paul Trahan 5/13/20 Instagram - david29866 5/14/20 Email - Bailey 5/15/20 Facebook - Mike Blankenshi 5/16/20 Nick B - Facebook 5/17/20 Joe - Email 5/18/20 Ethan C - Facebook 5/19/20 Alfredo - Email 5/20/20 Charles - Email 5/21/20 Joshua Pugh - Email 5/22/20 Christopher - Email 5/23/20 Brett G - Email 5/24/20 Chris - Email 5/25/20 Raul - Email 5/26/20 Henry - Email 5/27/20 Instagram - tyduncan_1_6_04 5/28/20 Julio - Email 5/29/20 Jamie Baucom - Email 5/30/20 Instagram - nightmareuprise 5/31/20 Richard - Email
  17. jcarter1885

I finally got around to removing those two pieces of electrical tape that covered the holes from Hyundai emblem.
  18. WOW...Way to knock it out of the park with this sweet build West Coast Customs we are honored to be a part of this awesome 1967 Shelby G.T. 500 Eleanor Build for Carlos Boutagy. And you already know they skinned this bad girl from head to toe with that American made Second Skin Damplifier Pro. We are honored to be part of such a great build. Thanks for always insisting on our products for the past 16 years!!! #SoundDeadening #SecondSkin #WestCoastCustoms #WCC #Shelby #Eleanor #SecondSkinForTheWin #DamplifierPro
  19. ///M5

Crescendo STS-1 tweeter question

Yes. Way better.
  20. ///M5

stevemeade

He has always been a lying money grubbing piece of shit
  21. S10XtremeWitBass

stevemeade

Man,what happened? personally have never spoke or meet him in person so there's nothing I can say. One thing I do know and have seen before, is money does change people. Not saying that's how he is but I have followed him for many year's now and have been up to Sacramento,and have heard a few thing's about him,some good and some bad. As far as what I can say,is back in the year's when he was barely starting he was a little different than what I see now.
  22. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I have small hands and a small frame so I am good there. My current carry is a P938 so I doubt I'll have a problem with it. I just miss shooting my PX4 Storm .40. I like the Sig, but there's something about the Beretta that I just love. It's like I can literally feel the smooth action. I've never had another pistol like it. The Sig feels a little notchy to me in it's action. The trigger seems a little light also.
  23. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

My hands do not shoot them. If you can shoot accurately with your current gun(same caliber at least) while holding your pinky forward and firing you should be ok for compact micro. Maybe pinky and ring. I have never even heard of the helcat. I'll look it up. Just my .02 on the gun. I'm big enough that I could appendix carry a full frame 1911 without printing much. I wanna get shredded enough that I conceal a gold plated desert eagle in each cum gutter.
  24. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

That's not known. Many from Wisconsin but some seem to be from way further. There was news and confirmation of a very large crowd leaving Chicago through WI to here.
  25. FlexinHZ

Crescendo STS-1 tweeter question

Yeah after doing some research I figured that was the option, I just needed Expert confirmation thank you. Ive had the pwx’s for years now in another vehicle and the tweeters I’ve had for a couple months, just never got around to it. I liked the pwx’s in my other vehicle but could tell I had holes in the response. Oh well you live and learn. I am not opposed to going active, just hesitant about the steep learning curve I keep reading about. Also as a second option theoretically speaking with a perfect install Do you think even with say a component setup such as Incriminator I series 6.5 I could render a better response then if I were to go active with the pwx?
  26. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

NO shit. I need to finish getting this Audi torn apart and list shit for sale.
  27. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

People who haggle up front i don't invite over to see my stuff. Price it right and hold. Sold my ATV in 4 hours for $1000 more than it was worth. Shit is nuts right now.
  1. Load more activity