5. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Tin knocking is an MFer! Mad skillz!
  6. topgun

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Hem on the edges, mark of a HVAC guy.
  7. mikel7829

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sean I bent your metal today while I was at the shop this morning.I still have to space the holes for the dummy lights I can do that at home.I bent these on a 8' brake lol.I went ahead a made you 2 of them so you can choose the one you like best.These are hand made so might no be as good as a computer plasma type deal but hopefully these will work for what you need it for.The 8'foot brake was about a bit to much to bend these little brackets lol..I put some 1/4 hems on them turned to the inside so the brackets would not have sharp edges and would add strength.I will get those holes layed out for you,be thinking if you may want to try out a different lay out for those dummy lights on that extra one I bent you or something just incase that first idea don't work out.
  8. jcarter1885

2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport/Limited

Factory sub delete since it died on me last summer I believe, even though it was subpar I miss the bass.
  9. jcarter1885

Thanks man, I lost motivation and cant decide on a highs amp so it's been slow but I'm starting to get that itch again.
  10. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

My clubbing days are long gone though, lol
  11. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Had no problems going to the bars at 15 in Winnipeg, but here that wasnt possible. Add to that the girls up there were much easier to take home.
  12. nigel

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

There really must have been nothing to do where you grew up, to want to go to Winnipeg.
  13. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Ha, I grew up driving to Winnipeg to drink on the weekends.
  14. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sounds pretty good to me!
  15. nigel

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Take that quebecer talk elsewhere. In Canada it's Hockey.
  16. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

There is no h in ockey
  17. nigel

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Only a coward uses his hockey stick in a fight. Real men drop the gloves and square off toe to toe.
  18. Not adding, moving. Adding is not the solution.
  19. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

dead moose, lol Can't tell you how many times people have guessed I am Canadian.
  20. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Damn, they have guns in Canada?! I thought they just beat people with hockey sticks and dead moose!
  21. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sounds pretty good to me!
  22. Last week
  23. nigel

Getting closer. Keep up the work.
  24. Looks like the dayton audio might be a good one. was kinda thinking of adding the tweeter on A pillar or in the A/C vents.
  25. jcarter1885

Big 2 done so far: Battery Negative to Frame/Chassis Engine Block to Frame/Chassis I covered all unpainted areas with Plasti-Dip to keep from rusting. If I should use something else then let me know, since Plasti-Dip can be removed. I will wait to do the Power and Negative run to Alternator from battery once I upgrade alternators.
  26. jcarter1885

Couldnt get pictures to upload from my phone for a while but they seem to be working now. Installed my speaker rings back when I got them, love the simplicity of them. I also installed my Speaker Tweakers I won a few years ago from Second Skin in a raffle. To apply them I had to cut in half due to the bar on my inner door skin, super glue worked great as advised from Second Skin. Doors themselves need to be treated one day but for now they got a little love to help improve the sound.
  27. jcarter1885

Bored at work so I decided to install my Fast Rings around my SSA Evil 6.5" mids. The amount of midbass these speakers put out in an untreated door is unreal, I had too much panel vibration going in. These rings definitely helped.
  1. Load more activity