All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Probably how its gonna go. I mean, she has the footprint of a playstation so...
  3. Yesterday
  4. S.DeYoung

T-line for 2 6.5's or 1 12 in a hatchback

https://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/ported-dual-12-subwoofer-enclosure/
  5. SMpaintball78

Input on 6 6.5s subs to use

If I could fit a badass 15 I would but that's not gonna fit under my seat lol I got all 8 of these for 300
  6. Randal Johnson

T-line for 2 6.5's or 1 12 in a hatchback

Looks Like Fun
  7. Last week
  8. ///M5

4* $75 is $300 which buys you a helluva 15" driver. Used they are obviously way less but don't get ridiculous on the box....
  9. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

If you have a spot for a 19" rack I would start hitting Craigslist and Facebook marketplace for a deal on something with HDMI switching.
  10. SMpaintball78

Guy had 4 of these in a ported box very similar to what I'm needing and they sounded damn good.
  11. Second Skin

Welcome to the Owner's Manual

Another chapter in The Owner's Manual: Sound Deadening Car Doors Whether you’ve got a fully upgraded car audio system that you turn up to 11, or you enjoy playing some smooth jams to relax and de-stress. For a lot of us, our car is our mobile concert hall. But it can be tough to get into the rhythm when unwanted noise is infiltrating your sanctuary from all angles. From wind noise, to road-noise, to rattling sheet metal - most of us wish our car ride was a little quieter.
  12. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Makes sense to me. If you aren't mounting it right, it doesn't make the right connection. J
  13. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

To be clear. It has more than 2. Only 1 is easy to access. 2 are reasonable with the TV mounts I have in the house without pulling the TV away from the wall. I just didnt want to change TV mounts just to have more room to access more HDMI. I'm lazy ok? You guys are all jerks!
  14. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I have 8 (IIRC) on my 2009 Sharp in my bedroom. My 2017 Samsung in the living room only has 4. J
  15. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

You state "super small" form factor which is why I reference that. ALL receivers are 19" beasts and then of course it depends on the speakers you use. IMO 3 chn is the bare minimum for a TV broadcast as just stereo really sounds like crap. Once you add 3 or 3.1 small form factor is out the window. My sub is wirelessly connected to the Soundbar and in general solves all our TV needs and is more than adequate for mood music when people are over. If I want to jam out we head into the garage lol.
  16. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The ML I have is on refurb clearance for $500. It "needs" a sub, but works really well for TV. For music it is lackluster compared to my towers, but I ain't got space for that.
  17. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I am guessing the fire stick will replace most things. Let's hope.
  18. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Interesting. Amazon app on the Roku fills in for the Fire Stick. If you have FireTV different story though as that will voice contrl the complete TV. I added one in the bedroom to avoid the "where the fuck is the remote" problems.
  19. ///M5

You will need a COMPLETELY different box for sealed or ported. WAY different size. I would first figure out the biggest box you can fit and then decide what to put in it.
  20. MKader17

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I have a fire stick that I got during prime day. I justified that I'd use it for travel. I have it plugged in at the house and many times there is something on the fire stick that works or works better than with the Roku. Overall, the Roku is the primary because that's what the wife is used to, but it would be a close match in my opinion.
  21. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

100% agree. I'm just listing what she listed to me. I don't argue.
  22. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Bar has one analog and 2 digital audio ins. Can't say I get the Roku, Fire, & Apple as they are redundant. Roku >> the other 2.
  23. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Mine too. 6 HDMI's though.
  24. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

No, all HDMI into TV and one Digital audio out into the bar. This is the problem from above. IMO a receiver makes a terrible video source though anyways...but if your tv doesn't have it you are stuck
  25. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Oooooooooh TV. ~2008-2010 Sharp
  26. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

You have the ML right? HDMI into that from the different sources and then one HDMI out to the TV?
  27. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Need them to be HDMI and my TV is old and only has 2 usable ports. Even then the second hard enough to reach that I have to have the W do it. My hand will not fit.
  28. SMpaintball78

Ended up stopping and seeing a old buddy ( local audio shop) and he had 8 american bass xd 8s for stupid cheap. A few new in the box and a few used the so I picked them up. Going to do 4 sealed at first and leave room in the box to add a aero port if sealed doesnt sound good.
  1. Load more activity