All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Randal Johnson

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche

I agree, no need to waste my money at this time. Finally got some free time this afternoon to get out my spare A-Pilars out of the storage room and get my tweeter pods hooked up to them. Think they turned out really nice and stealthy. The way they are set, I will stay in MECA Street to finish out this year season and hopefully that MS state championship. If it scores as good as I hope, I will have the A-Pilars glassed and covered. Later if I decide to add a 4" driver, there will be no issues, just build a dash pod that rest on the A-Pilar. Finished up too late to take pics. Sorry.
  3. Randal Johnson

Buick Century - active 3way + sub w/ nexus 7

Looks Awesome !!! Wish I could hear it !!! Noticed you added a Dash Pad. Any noticeable differences ???
  4. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I have traveled with a few. If they look at you and say check it just tell them it is a $15k gibson or whatever brand it is and they will tell you to carry on
  5. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

A guitar is a carryon. Still can have a laptop bag as well.
  6. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Loved reading the article brotha! Well composed. Reminded me of reading RIP mag back in the 90’s.
  7. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

No rummaging this trip. Drove Annikya’s car here and flying home. Only have a carry on bag. ...Unless I see something really obscure.
  8. Yesterday
  9. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Covered Bush and Live this past Friday. For those who haven't seen https://www.rocketsports-ent.com/a-25-year-flashback-with-live-bush/ It was a blast to cover them again. Bush always puts on a great set. J
  10. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Hope you did some pawnshop browsing too. Lots of broke musicians there. J
  11. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I'm assuming we are looking used. I see a decent amount here and the prices are a lot lower than expected. https://www.truecar.com/used-cars-for-sale/listings/bmw/x6-m/ J
  12. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

From my understanding they are available on a limited basis through the Custom Shop. J
  13. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Made it to Memphis. Currently chowing some BBQ!
  14. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Coworker brought plague to work. Now I has plague. Free day off to get some things done and look for a new job. Gotta stay positive!!! I love my job i live my life, i love my job i love my life...
  15. Second Skin

For those that havnt heard

RIP Coleman
  16. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

If it were made by anyone else I would be more excited. If the Aviator came with a V8 it'd be on my list as well. Just not sure I want a T6 yet.
  17. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

And be a bit fair on the Grand Cherokee. It is a 15 year old Mercedes chassis with an American Pickup V8 drive train and wash/rinse/repeat interior electronics. Ought of anything in the FIAT family I have the highest expectations it will survive.
  18. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Have seen brand new TH's at $20k off MSRP. Ought to make a lease payment super affordable.
  19. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Me neither, but the other options in the category are worse. The Cayenne Turbo even is underwhelming. Thought I wanted one of those until I drove my bosses for a few days. The BMW X5M is a turd, the X6M somehow is made of unobtanium and I am sure is a mechanical nightmare. Leaves the Trackhawk as the only non-Escalade option. I am at a segue where I either need to drop $10k on my truck or get something new....and I've never been one to part ways with my money so easily.
  20. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Meanwhile in Springfield Missouri... Motherfuckers down here have no manners. I thought ppl out west were rude.
  21. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

A decent code reader will cycle the ABS In a newer car.
  22. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Put the Russell speed bleeders on the mustang and was stupid easy. Added note is a pneumatic brake bleeder will not pull fluid through them.
  23. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I have the worst luck bleeding brakes with a helper. Don’t know why. I get them fuckers rockhard bleeding them by myself.
  24. Randal Johnson

For those that havnt heard

Coleman was a active member here, but got banned shortly after starting the DownSouthBassProductions (DSBP) forum. He started Audio Technix (Sound Deadner) and then Started CT Sounds. Hung out with him several times at major and world final events. Seemed like a really cool guy !!!
  25. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I wouldn't spend ANY money on a Jeep.
  26. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Just pretty sure I don't want to spend 80k on a jeep
  27. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

That or selling my truck
  1. Load more activity