All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Scary news Sean, hopefully they can get him figured out.
  3. Today
  4. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

So happy he is ok, hopefully they can find out what went on. LMK if you need a boat beer.
  5. Aaron Clinton

Need new sub, blew my 18" treo ssx.

Reconing your sub will be better than anything SKAR.
  6. snb778

no, already wayyy over budget, and then this happened. I don't have to go with an 18", maybe a good 15", or 2x 12's. I saw the 3200W Skar is $400 new... or I have to recone my 18, not sure who does it though... Treo wanted $500 for a recone which is ridiculous.
  7. Second Skin

Dodge Pro Master 3500 Van Done Right

And the finishing touches on this awesome build by Colorado Car Audio...knocked it out of the ballpark with this awesome interior!!! #ColoradoCArAudio #SecondSkinAudio #TeamSecondSkin
  8. Second Skin

Eye Spy With My Eye

Some more sneak peeks at the powerhouse of this sweet build at the West Coast Customs garage currently... #WestCoastCustoms #SecondSkinAudio #TeamSecondSkin
  9. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Curious what you all think of this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Reverse-1-one-man-brake-bleeder-kit-makes-bleeding-brakes-fun-again/283467585163 I used to have a couple syringes I would do this with. (mt. bike and snowmobile brake master cylinders don't push enough fluid to do it conventionally). I can't find my syringes and the ones I need cost about what that does. That is easier in that it holds enough to do it all in one shot. ....I am changing the brake lines on my atv next week and need to replace my fluid pusher.
  10. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

He is fine, was clear in the ambulance but it looked like a stroke/seizure so we needed to check.
  11. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Oh no. How is he doing now?
  12. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

They did, thanks for the thought. Had a full CT scan. Made them do a bunch of shit!
  13. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Thanks, with all the driving I do (26k/year on the IS, 4-6k/year on RX-8), in the area I have to drive 95% of the time...... the probability is not great.
  14. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Well as expected, Geico is trying to pull the same bullshit Nationwide did. They are trying to say my car's value is determined by the market. Well I promptly sent them 4 examples from AutoTrader with the same transmission, similar condition, similar condition and similar miles, all proves the market shows my car is nearly 2.4% times what they are attempting to tell me it is worth. I am going to make a massive fucking stink if they try to fuck me like Nationwide.
  15. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sorry to hear man. If they have not, have them look at it from a stroke perspective.....I've heard of them having similar appearances at times depending on how the stroke occurred. J
  16. Aaron Clinton

With that power requirement and budget, it is going to be very difficult to find anything of quality brand new. Can you expand your budget a little?
  17. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Dad took an ambulance ride last night. Had what looked like a seizure, but they can't figure out why
  18. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Crap, sorry Aaron. Glad you are okay.
  19. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Understood. Just wanted to let ya know. Good luck Aaron. J
  20. Need new sub, blew my 18" treo ssx. Anyone do recones for a decent price? Anyone selling an 18 that does 2500-3k? Budget is $300-400 Im open to other options as well. Im workin with about 4cu ft net ported, 5 sealed. Figured the 18 is the best way to go, but if 2x 15's sealed would fit, cool.
  21. Yesterday
  22. Check out the all new Demon 550W Subwoofers by SSA®!! Some slow motion excursion to show off the super effecient Demon suspension, while providing some amazing sound quality for your budget friendly projects. Featuring a 2.5" copper coil, Aluminum former, Aluminum Shorting ring, Solid pole, non-vented bumped back plate, Large single slug motor, Pressed pulp cone, Tall roll surround, Push terminals, Dual Nomex progressive spiders, Stitched tinsel leads, Large dome dustcap & more. #ArriveLoud https://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/subwoofers/soundsolutionsaudio/demon/
  23. We threw 1,000w 25hz tone on the all new ZCON today to show off the suspension. Simply beautiful in slow motion. The all new 2019 ZCON 12" 2500W Subwoofer by SSA®! Built to order and now available for purchase. On sale now!! #ZCON #ArriveLoud https://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/subwoofers/soundsolutionsaudio/zcon/
  24. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Oh my god. <3 I'm in LOVE! HOLY SHIT! Air cooled? I would like a new GT3 motor in there.
  25. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Fair. Lets see how you feel after you correct all the paint when I get mine.
  1. Load more activity