This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. MKader17

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

???
  3. Today
  4. nigel

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

if you look at the context in that interview and his background for where he's coming from, the normal person should not go into the gym lifting like that. As not being a competitor, pushing those 1 rep max where you're adding, and adding weight and sacrificing form trying to push past that physical limitation can be absolutely destructive to your body. That being said it doesn't mean you can't see benefits from doing deadlifts. They are a really good exercise with lots of benefits, when done properly, maintaining good form.
  5. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I have not been consistent with the weights, but I always have the bare minimum of 100 push-ups a day, soccer practice for the boys 1 or 2 nights a week, and my soccer games Sunday nights. So I am trying to slowly roll some more weights back in.
  6. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I'm glad what's his name recently came out saying not to do deadlift unless your training to do deadlift. I've all be cut them out completely and my back have grown much better, with less strain or injury. I think they still provide some CNS type benefits at moderate to light weight though.
  7. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Exactly the thankful mentality I'm trying to cultivate!
  8. nigel

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I generally don't do rack pulls. Still do Deadlifts once a week. Toned down the weight on them the last couple weeks, been doing pause rest training with them for sets of 10, timer set at 1 min between.
  9. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

At least you are still lifting. I have not touch anything since November.
  10. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Like a Boss!
  11. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I cannot burst through 295 for rack pulls. At all. I'm barely yanking that off the ground too so I've mostly stopped. It suuuuuuuucks being this weak. I am glad I can still push some weight at all but it's moving with way more effort and I'm way more worn out doing less reps. Very humbling.
  12. jcarter1885

2017 ford explorer

Sweet looking build and nice car
  13. jcarter1885

'12 Grand Cherokee

14. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

My regular bar tender said I was "A daydream in purple."
  15. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Right? I wore comfy stuff yesterday. Today I did roll up my sleeves per usual though. It's only 6 layers across the belly!
  16. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Thanks! Crohn's + diverticulitis is probably helping me but just decided to drop any and all fat no matter the loss of strength. As soon as I decided that I'm ok with that sacrifice, it all starts flying off. I hope I can be kind of strong again after I am thinner.
  17. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I am sorry. What music did you listen to?
  18. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

WTF, it was like 90% humidity and 90 degrees today. I wore birks and shorts
  19. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Wow! Nice work
  20. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The only things I was interested in was the Maggies. I don't recall what else he had other than a servo sub.
  21. Yesterday
  22. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Suited like a fucking boss today. Purplish orchid and Robin's egg saville row style plaid. Double breasted vest. Double breasted jacket. Accent threads... accent felt... My suit today definitely has a british accent. I am the Kingsman.
  23. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I dont remember how many weeks ago 4-5 I got my new suits, but I also got a new belt.... I only have one hole left on this belt. Yeet!
  24. Randal Johnson

2017 ford explorer

Nice Ride
  25. Aaron Clinton

2017 ford explorer

Always love install build logs
  26. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

That's amazing. It's quite an experience. What did you demo?
  27. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

So glad he is ok!
  28. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Maybe a dealership will give you a nice hook up on a model that is being discontinued?
  1. Load more activity