All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Keep in mind stress (like this) also does increase water retention and contracts the muscles some. When you've found your way through the feelings you will bounce back. J
  3. Good to know. What would be a good affordable dsp? I already have a Bitone but aint gonna use it too many issues with it and dont wanna spend that money anymore.
  4. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sorry to hear about Jack,
  5. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sorry Matt. No fun to lose a best friend
  6. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

You are faster than me! No hurry, do it when it works for you. I REALLY appreciate it.
  7. Yesterday
  8. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Dude, I'm sorry! Don't know how I missed his passing. RIP Big guy!
  9. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Not extraordinarily. I'm sure I've been eating my feelings but nothing sensational. I noticed that I went from thinking I needed to punch a new hole in my belt to backing off from the last existing hole, and my arms/legs look large and less defined than they have been. When I was getting my walks in and squatting every day i started to notice upper thigh vascularity that I've never seen before so it's been a pretty fast weight gain. Probably started before he passed, but now that I stopped working out it's just that much worse.
  10. mikel7829

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sean I was not at the shop today,I will hopefully be able to have that fabbed up for you by this weekend.
  11. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Diet and alcohol use change with his passing as well? J
  12. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Yikes. That's a big change. That being said, it might bring a lot of new opportunities. Are you able to telecommute or move your position? J
  13. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Since Jack passed away I haven't worked out. I'm suuuuuuuper soft and floppy in such a short time. Yikes.
  14. Looks like I could pull off a 2x150+
  15. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Possibly a tiny bit of work from home, but her POV has changed to possibly moving all of us up to Cambridge.... edit the rest not for the iHop.
  16. 2 channel i may beable to use. Time will tell
  17. How are you verifying the crossover points? Be careful, easy to melt your stuff. Running active with dials and dip switches on amplifiers IMO shouldn't ever be done.
  18. I thought itll be fine as long it has the 10x switch?
  19. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

And if they were a bit closer than 3/16" it'd be fine. I would just blast the first two here and then do the inner two how they look best since I have no way of measuring. '"
  20. mikel7829

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I agree with the math . I will lay it out on some metal and see how it all plays out. We could probably subtract some for the width of the ball point pen on my sketch lol..Didn't think it would add up to that much...I know what your wanting now though.
  21. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I had planned on indexing it forward. Feel odd if I have a new "washer" underneath all 4 handlebar bolts. Either was going to trim around 2 or slide it forward which buys me another 1/16". I am still confused at where the extra 3/16" came from in your drawing as I can't argue with it. Funny how much more clear what you made fast is than what I did all complicated and shit.
  22. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I know it is over 3", but only 0.0625" so I didn't think it mattered much other than for centering it of course. 10/16*4 = 40/16 3/16*3 = 9/16 49/16 = 3.0625" or 3 1/16" Am I nuts?
  23. mikel7829

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sean I can do that. So you decided on 4.75 in length? To space those 5/8 holes out with 3/16 in between each hole we need a minimum of 3.25 to work with.I did a fast rough scetch on paper to explain what I'm getting at.The holes are on point at 5/8's as well just didn't mark them on drawing.
  24. Last week
  25. I believe the light just shows that it's powered on. You could have an issue on the input or output side and the amp will still power on, but not work. Obviously there is an issue somewhere or it would emit sound. I'd contact the manufacturer for repair.
  26. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Awesome! I hope for the best possible outcome!
  27. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Congrats to her. Any prayer of at least partial telecommuting? J
  1. Load more activity