All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. mikel7829

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

That would be alot of snow if you guys got that in a few months.We very rarely get any snow accumulation anymore,when we even get a possibility in the forecast you cant get milk or bread around here.It has been dry and extremely hot and humid.Last week at around 9:00am I shot a infrared thermometer into a attic of a new construction install I was doing,according to it was a 120.5 degrees up there.If and when we do get some rain it will most likely be enough just to make it miserably humid.
  3. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Have some of ours. Think it is over 5" in the past long week
  4. Today
  5. mikel7829

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

We need some rain...One month we are flooded,next month everything is brown and they say we are in a drought..
  6. Yesterday
  7. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

@j-roadtatts Scrap everything bro. I'm going full Jeff Buckley my friend!
  8. Last week
  9. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

One of my antibiotics has a slim chance to cause hallucinations. I'm hoping I'm one of the rare ones. Hopefully I'm actually on an airplane headed to adventure and not on the internet from my phone on the couch.
  10. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Doesn't someone on here have a Woofer Tester?
  11. $180 and small space doesn't leave you much if you have everything else. Aren't going to gain anything from that sub though. If you do, a beefier midbass is still where I'd put the money. Those are pretty pointless.
  12. Randal Johnson

New to this forum

Nice choice of equipment.
  13. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Looks amazing @///M5 .
  14. mikel7829

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Yw Nice!
  15. Randal Johnson

Ssa evil 6.5's

All damn nice choices for sure ...
  16. jcarter1885

2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport/Limited

Yes sir. Only thing wired up is the sub amp, still waiting on front stage amp to clean everything up.
  17. Aaron Clinton

Ssa evil 6.5's

18. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

And yes the caddy needs nem love
  19. MikeG

New to this forum

My current build is going to be my wife's 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport. Hybrid Imagines front, Pioneer 10" subs, Arc Audio 600.4/1000.1, Dayton DSP.
  20. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The dirt looking shit around the gps is shoegoo sealing up the seam so water doesn't get in. Here is a teaser. Will pull it outside next week and take better pictures.
  21. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Just realized I suck at pictures. In CA, but here is a preliminary shot of the dash. THANK YOU again!!
  22. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

No. Funny stuff. S on the end of my name, but close. Amusingly a Holland just moved next door to me.
  23. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sweet!!
  24. nigel

Gotta love taking work in progress pics when working on the wiring... Looks so messy, but we understand it's not how the final product will look. Keep plugging away. And love the shelf.
  25. Travis

Ssa evil 6.5's

Thanks Aaron. With birthday and Christmas coming real quick I think I know the route I'm gonna take.
  26. Second Skin

Welcome to the Owner's Manual

This time on the Owner's Manual, we dive into the decisions of sound deadening mat vs liquid sound deadening spray, Sound Deadening Mat or Spray: Which Is For Me? Driving is as much an experience as it is a necessity. You should enjoy how your ride feels, how it looks, and even how it sounds. That last piece can be a challenge, because cars come with a fair share of noise, from structural hums, rattles, and squeaks to airborne sounds like wind, road noise, and horn honking. Fortunately there are some great products to improve your driving experience (and they don’t involve earplugs). They’re called vibration dampers and a question we get all the time is, do you go with the mats or with a sound deadening spray? #SoundDeadening #SecondSkinAudio #SecondSkinUSA #Spectrum #SecondSkinInsulation #Bass #SoundProofing #ThermalInsulation #AmericanMadeSoundDeadening #TeamSecondSkin #SecondSkinForTheWin #MadeInTheUSA #CarAudio #SoundProofing #SoundProof #Automotive #AutomotiveRestoration
  27. jcarter1885

Decided not to mount my sub amp to the enclosure and used a method from my first car I ever posted on here. Thanks to Home Depot for the shelf boards, which I am using to mount my amp. This is temporary till I get my big boy amplifier. Excuse the rat nest of wiring that is getting worked on some as we speak.
  28. jcarter1885

Sounds like you have it all planned out. I always wanted to try some Hybrid components and Arc amps, nice combo for sure. After all the wiring harnesses and $150 dash kit, I should of stayed the factory radio route.
  29. MikeG

Will do on the build log. Not changing radio, gonna use the stock Nav unit and going with some Hybrid components up front, some 10" Pioneer subs, Arc Audio 600.4 and 1000.1 amps, LC7i and Dayton DSP for now.
  1. Load more activity