All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. So I wired up my brothers bmw, put in a pioneer HU and ran power to a 1200 watt amp with 2 12” subs. Now the 1st amp worked for a few months then just turned off, the 2nd and 3rd worked for a week. I checked and double checked all wires and there’re good. He took it to a radio shop and they said it was because his power and ground wires weren’t pure copper, he left with the system working and the next day the amp went into protection mode. Also the amps were blowing fuses, can anyone give me some advice on what the issue may be. Thanks in advance
  3. Yesterday
  4. frogcase2002

05 sable 2 zcon 18s on 10k in b-pillar walll

Car is for sale if anyone or anyone you know is interested
  5. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Ripped your backdoor wide open, and scraped the casing? Fuckin A man. I'm no expert in having your asshole scraped, but if ya need an ear feel free to get a hold of me. J
  6. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Plug and play. https://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-pavilion-all-in-one-24-xa0115st
  7. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Then again, some of the girls love it! So who knows. Haha
  8. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I could do without the anal probing. Lord willing I’ll just kill over from a heart attack long before then. best of luck to you my man.
  9. mikel7829

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

You building your own rig? Or is this a plug and play?
  10. Last week
  11. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Me too. At least the robot gives me a good cocktail before it has it's way with me!
  12. nigel

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Bummer. That's a shitty deal. Hope it goes smooth.
  13. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Shit. Sorry brother.
  14. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

And they took some chunks along the way as souvenirs! Thanks for the love brother.
  15. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Thanks mang. Waiting on the final scores for the rest of the stuff to come through. J
  16. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Damn man. Hope they get that gerbil out!!! All jokes aside, best of luck man. I couldn't fathom being told I needed to be anally violated again because they didn't go deep enough before. J
  17. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Great job! Wtg!
  18. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Gotta take a trip back down for some deeper drilling. Balloon assisted anal roaming after I spend some time on a steroid to reduce butthole inflamation. ;-*
  19. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Thanks Sean. It actually went great. Out of the 5 professors we did this for, 3 of them (all female) told me directly (and not the other two) "You are a natural at this. You are so confident and comfortable. It's great." They also praised our celebrity testimonials that I procured. Apparently nobody had done that before. The only male professor there shouted out 'cut and paste!!' and when I asked what he meant, he suggested I imposed a voice over. I quickly informed him of what I had done and why. He seemed impressed. Time for the final, and to do some tidy up shit before Wednesday. Graduation in a little over a week. J
  20. https://www.alpine-usa.com/support/owners-manual
  21. Social media is full of morons. Best knowledge base is here. We can't tell you what driver to get, that's a choice you'll have to make. We can help with what brands to stay away from, and keeping you realistic in your goals. Wanting a huge mega power beast knocking the block down with only 2 cubes doesn't add up. But, using a good quality driver that is optimized for that amount of space can give great results. There are many 12 inch drivers on the market that would work quite well with 2 cubes, but that's net after displacements, not gross. You may need to go taller on the enclosure, as well why I asked about the external aero port idea. The DC audio lvl 5 12 for example, available through the SSA store is rated for 3000 watts and suggests a minimum 1.5 cubic feet enclosure for example. https://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/dc-audio-level-5-12-3-5-m5-3000w-subwoofer/ I have no experience with this specific driver though, so can't comment on it specifically, but 90% is install, so enclosure design is going to be a huge factor.
  22. nigel

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

??
  23. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Well damn.
  24. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Hooe it went well J. *Posts from Ann Arbor*
  25. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

It's pretty complete and light.
  26. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Let's celebrate when they call me back with good news. I'm still waiting o pathology from Tuesday last week.
  27. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Damn! So jelly. I was trying to write jazz when I left elementary. Then they gave me a rusty saxophone and probably why I hated Jazz again until finding this forum. And mushrooms.
  28. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Glad to hear.
  1. Load more activity