All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Signing him up for XC racing here this fall, figured he'd need a toy to ride on it. Completely stole it. Could nearly double my money if I sold tomorrow.
  3. Yesterday
  4. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Nice bike!
  5. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Needed brake, headset, crankplay adjustments, but the rest of it is perfect.
  6. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Scored one of these for a song for the boys yesterday. https://www.bicyclebluebook.com/SearchListingDetail.aspx?id=23666&make=728&model=64268
  7. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

You'd love it on Saltwater, lol. 2' waves come over the bow. Not much of a fishing boat. Fun as shit for watersports though.
  8. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Just send it down here. I'll get a proper slip for it and test out how she does with big fish. J
  9. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I need an hour to start yanking fuses and see what'll stop it.
  10. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Good God....That certainly complicates shit. J
  11. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Nah. It's electrical...which is why it is fun to find. Fuel injected as well.
  12. Last week
  13. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I'm in the bottom end of the 'normal' range.....BTW that scale goes from 15-85 and covers a wide margin. I think it's time to see a doc outside the VA for help for me here. J
  14. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

LOL I figured, but pinning made the comments that much more enjoyable LOL J
  15. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The desire for sex or self esteem along with the energy to do fulfilling things is overrated anyway.
  16. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

My testosterone is so low I was prescribed it in my 20's actually. Then androlgel version they preferred me to take was next to worthless so I just gave up on it for years.
  17. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I don't understand why these "fancy auger" systems are so expensive. Why cant I just attach a slightly different set up to a meat grinder(that I need to buy anyway) and have the worlds darkest juicer/nutbutter maker for next to nothing. Oh and it's almost indestructible. Wtf
  18. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha I heart the fuck out of you. I would dump a half gallon of Tijuana high octane if I was in those circles still. I'm sure I could make a phone call. I will be looking for a mens health clinic soon actually. I'll give you one of the other more personal reasons I want to get really low body fat. Fat can and does accelerate testosterone conversion. I have really low testosterone and there is some anecdotal evidence that if you get to ~10% your males can help "reset" their hormones. Sooo when I said juicing.... I've been researching this. Roflmao.
  19. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Saw Zack Hample tonight at the Rays game. Aka the baseball collector who snuck his way into a Ft Bragg DoD and family ONLY game to get balls there. Plowed over kids for em too. The desire to blast his teeth in was there in a big way. First time someone I don't personally know got me pissed like that in a LONG time. J
  20. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I do not dispel that at all. While losing that much muscle is hard, I imagine the relief will be great. Honestly your changes are an inspiration to me for perserverance. You're kicking ass and taking names. Doc can be a huge help with juicing. The plus side there is getting reliable info. If you decide to go this route, I can suggest someone (in private) you speak to. He truly knows his shit with pinning and disease. J
  21. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I have much more accute serious problems that require number #1 focus. Losing this much muscle is hard but it should help the inflammation and pressure on my GI system. I think I will have to start juicing. Bleh.
  22. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

You have been making much bigger strides than me. J
  23. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

https://alclair.com Just in case. Sean got his pair first. I am just a simple follower.
  24. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Found it Matt.
  25. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Matt why was the link you shared for ear buds?
  26. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I'm on the same path. That god I just got all new suits. My old skinny day suit almost has the belt loops touch. My chubby day suits may only have one more alteration left in them. Thankfully I don't pay a penny for alterations at the moment, and my shoulders and ribs have stated pretty close to the same. There is lots of hope that some day I will own a suit that has come down nearly 290 pounds.
  27. Randal Johnson

Evil1 Tweeter Pods

No problems that I've found.
  28. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Dirty carbs? I mean boat does tend to stand for 'Bust Out Another Thousand'. J
  1. Load more activity