1. Today
  2. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Happy Blow something up day!
  3. Yesterday
  4. Last week
  5. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Ryan you are one unlucky guy. I wish we could fix some of this shit for you.
  6. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Just create a pipeline. TURO and Uber along with FB marketplacw proved we can just connect consumers to sellers. Millions of pigs just got euthanized. It costs a small fortune to deal with that biomass safely. All of that could have re-entered the market by getting it into the hands of butchers who dont need to worry about the animals being too big or too small. The euthanized animals mostly die because there is a blockage in processing and the inability to get the people with the pigs to the people who would gladly custom butcher.
  7. Second Skin

4th of July Celebration Sale

INDEPENDENCE DAY SALE Summer is in full swing and the parties are underway. After shooting off some fireworks and celebrating the nation's birthday this weekend, don't forget to scoop up some American made Second Skin products for your garage project. Now through July 6th, take 20% off all products and enjoy FREE SHIPPING to all continental U.S. locations. Use FREEDOM20 at checkout to soak up the savings. Don't forget to check out these new products Firewall Ceramic Thermal Coating Is Back Self Adhesive OverKill Pro 3/8" thick Closed Cell Foam Self Adhesive OverKill Pro 1/8" thick Closed Cell Foam Radiant Shield Reinforced Foil Heat Shield (1,000 degree F rated)
  8. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Goddamn that's a bitch. Add in the HU issues....horrible. As for the AC; contact local AC repair shops. They often times have 'old' units kicking around. Some for parts, some because they haven't been re-sold yet. Might be worth the time to call around. J
  9. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

It's a hodgepodge of different skillsets around here. Much like Sean and others have said in the past "If you're the smartest guy in the room, it's time to find a new room." I find myself consistently learning in here. It's a beautiful thing. Well if you get $5 a lb to sell it to a slaughter house, and $7 a lb to kill and trash it.....which way ya gonna go? There is a massive glut and the biggest problem is not having the assets to transport orders around in a timely manner. I know beef and chicken go for a decent price around here. If we had farmers or small butcher shops that could compete....they could clean house. J
  10. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Negative interest rates at the highest level will certainly allow for some crazy good spending to happen. If you have chunk of money in equity right now, it's worth more than it has been in a loooooooooooong time.
  11. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

See my last post. WTF?
  12. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

You can't EVER buy a break. Sorry dude.
  13. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I was head unit shopping last week. I was torn between the chinese Android units and the name brand shit. I wanted something with Nav so I didn't have to rely on my phone, but everything is stupid over-priced. Crutchfield had a decent Jensen unit for $250 and specs that matched all the big boys AND a 2 year warranty where others had 1, so it comes in today and I open the literature and it states the warranty is only 1 year. I called their hotline and they tell me it's only 1 year. Going to have to call Crutchfield tomorrow and return this thing I think. I also got the Metra harness with it because it retains all the factory functions, but come to find out, the factory sub will not work unless I buy another adapter for the RCAs. Nope. Not what they advertised and not what I wanted. i have NEVER had a problem with Crutchfield before, and this two errors are just so stupid I can't even believe they happened.
  14. jcarter1885

2013 Chrysler 300 4 18s Walled

tuned in bro
  15. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

So, I worked all weekend sweating my ass off. It culminated today with some customers coming in from NJ and I had to train an entire family. It was easy money, but painfully long and drawn out. Literally outside in the blazing sun and humidity all day. Get home and the house is hot. Air is running, but the condenser is not on. Go out and cut some weeds down around the unit. Find the refrigerant line appears to have had something fall on it. It's too damaged to try to repair, and the unit is 30+ years old anyways, so it's kinda pointless. I started doing some shopping and HD has a split system I can buy, but the cheapest one is $2500, so I'm just going to get fucked here once I pay someone else to do it and buy a unit from them. Fucked up day.
  16. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Well is seems new car buying is the craze here. I am booked until October doing vehicles! I can't even go out without being approached about my work. I must be doing something right.
  17. Notorious97200

sound system in an Hybrid car ?

They still have a charging system. Ok. Nice. I’ll have to look at their alternator. I will want to add a battery.
  18. Tirefryr

They still have a standard 12VDC charging system. The hybrid system is separate and self-contained. You won't have anything to worry about. Just pull the main fuse on the orange cables before working on anything.
  19. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

That's my point. If I was at a place that had the levers to throw I could reroute that without the current problems that we have right now. There is an open market opportunity that's just not happening for some reason. My guess is that there is no desire to go into agriculture if you have a high acumen for business or information sharing technology. The federal guidelines that keep us safe make it look like we have handcuffs. You just have to open up a new marketplace. I would do 3-4 at the same time so that I could self compete and gain data on 2 different demographics along the vertical chain. The whole point of this grid of information is to leverage the existing supply chains. The farmers need some dorks in suits.
  20. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Animals are being slaughtered and thrown away. Shortage...
  21. Notorious97200

Hello guys, i still have my Mazda CX-5 with everything still in, and working ! I am looking for my next car, thinking about an hybrid one, like a Lexus HYBRID suv. Who has ever installed a system in one ? I don't know what those car can handle. I'm sure I must keep the hu, but can I run 2 amplifiers ? I want to keep the same kind of power I have now : one 2000 w bass amp, and 1 or 2 amp(s) for 4 active channels (mids and highs). I'd love some examples. Thanks in advance. Alain
  22. SacredTanakh

2013 Chrysler 300 4 18s Walled

This build has been a long time in the making, it’s had a lot of setbacks but now that things are finally getting interesting I figured I’d make a build log. I’m gonna get straight to the chase here’s the current plan for equipment. Car: 2013 Chrysler 300 AWD (X) Processing: Pioneer 80prs () Helix pro mk2 dsp (X) Amplifiers: 2 Crescendo 17ks @ .5ohm (X) 2 Sundown Salt 500.4s @ 4ohm () Subwoofers: 4 Custom Fi SP4 v1 18s dual 2 (X) Speakers: 12 Sundown Neo Pro v3 8s 4ohm () 6 morel 378s 8ohm (X) Electrical: Singer 270 (X) Singer 370 (X) 100ft GP Diamond Clear 1/0 (X) 4 JY lithium 40ah () (X’s mark what I currently possess) The whole goal of this build is to hit 160dbs or higher below 40hz on music outlaw. I will dump money into it until it reaches that goal. I’ll update soon with pictures and more information.
  23. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I just wish I was somewhere I could take advantage of all this stuff. The whole meat "shortage" drives me nuts. If I was at even a medium to small pig/beef farmer I could get bigger than any international meat company in 5-10 years. I suppose if your not in the industry it's easier to see the dots and how to connect them, but good lord I could rake in billions and clean up the industry and pull control back into the private sector.
  24. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I'm going to try raw tomato this week. If that works then I'm going to move into some fermented fiber.
  25. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I am fermenting the crap out of everything I can. Trying just a couple things at a time. Had sauerkraut last night, my jalapenos have about 3-5 days left and then on to something else.
  26. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Yeah! It's like there is something to these bacteria and yeast/fungi around us.... Sean sent me down a pickle path that lead me to a while bunch of fermented foods... it's all this same kind of critter. Likes salty acidic humid environment that gets a lot of agitation and thrives at pretty close to the mid 90s for temperature. I try my very best to never connect those dots.
  27. MKader17

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The Maker's Mark formula was actually decided by bread formula. The original distiller baked his family breads of a different grains. Naturally they preferred the bread with more wheat and a new legend was born.
  28. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Boy, if you connect those dots you have a billion dollar near infrastructure level company idea... Shift an entire industry to catch up with what you have going on and then advertise like jiffy lube or the shampoo advertising geniuses.
  1. Load more activity