All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The site just liked my post that much I guess. J
  3. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

If you guys have questions, I'm still rather well versed in the orientation talks. J
  4. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I appreciate that Sean. Between over shooting due to inexperience and not wanting to miss the shot (like 9306 shots), getting sick, needing a new HDD, and school; that shit took some time. It was well worth it, and I really enjoyed it. The biggest thing I learned is that 'no matter how much you know, there is no anticipating 'the shot' and when it will come'. Both as a photographer, and as a boxer. J
  5. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Understandable. The different levels of quality in bikes is insane. It's truly insane how big the differences are too. J
  6. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Couldn't believe more than 24 hrs since a hop post
  7. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I couldn't not quote that....literally. tried to delete it, site wouldn't let me.
  8. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

9. Last week
  10. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Got some funny looks from the neighbors
  11. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

20" wheels sure, frame no thanks...although I rode my neighbors 18" frame the other week. Had to show the kids how to jump.
  12. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Other than this week. This week I’m on a college orientation trip. I’m officially the parent of a land shark. Lol just spent eight hours having information shot at me with a firehose.
  13. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Life’s good. Pretty much has consisted of working a fuck ton and slaying projects lately. That and a little sleep.
  14. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Miss my “adult” size Dave Voelker GT 20” I sold a couple years ago.
  15. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I’d pay good money to see you riding a 20” BMX Sean.
  16. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Awesome work dude!
  17. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The ultra high end yes. High end no
  18. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Bang for the buck in that regard were the quickmills. I have a quickmill vetrano and we use the boiling water a ton. There may be more now or maybe I should upgrade and sell you mine.
  19. troublestarter

SPL-Lab Now Advances Termlab to NEW Markets

hi guys i'm new here and need a bit of assistaqnce. We have a termlab that used to work on an old laptpo which died a long time ago. i was informed that i could you the spl labs software with the term lab. the laptop i'm using is running windows 8 i have downloaded the spl labs sofware, plugged in the term lab and run instacal. but when i go to use the spl labs program, it just says that iti s searching and does nothing.Have idone something wrong? any help would be really appreciated
  20. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Also, the diet has been better since the hospital. Had a good talk with the endocrinologist. We shall see what all happens, but he agreed I need to keep an eye on sodium content, but I don;'t have to stay under 2000mg a day. More blood work early July. J
  21. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I looked back and didn't see the link; if I shared this my bad guys. Top Rank Boxing from Veterans Day weekend in Kissimmee. https://www.rocketsports-ent.com/hero-takes-the-belt-on-memorial-day-weekend/ J
  22. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I'm shocked to find that out. I would have thought the 'higher end' before CF would be US or Canada; maybe even France. J
  23. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Oooooooooh shit. I know what you can answer for me and make my life better instantly! Is there an espresso machine that can also just have boiling water on tap? I have always wanted a boiling water tap.... If that isn't a thing, it is time to finally buy a grinder and maybe espresso machine! Just grinding my own beans for the French press would be amazing to have that fresh grind every morning!
  24. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I thought it was carbon. Not much of a specialized fan as they don't fit my body but not opposed to them either.
  25. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I haven't gotten to the looking used local. I want to sit on an XL enduro/allmountain type bike before I commit to that. You're 100% right about what I should want,but I also like what I like for whatever reason that I cannot articulate. I wouldnt keep getting on fatties and XC bikes if I wasn't trying to find one that made me happy. I would have spent some money by now if I just accepted that I like what I like.
  26. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The stumpjumper was best in XL or an L with a bit of extra stem. Worst for pedaling. Lol I'll look very slowly and keep my expectations low. Maybe it would be good to just snipe parts and hunt all over for something. Give myself a year to get it done?
  27. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The link is an aluminum stumpjumper.... I don't understand the "plastic" comment. Lol I'm so lost in the lingo.
  1. Load more activity