This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Just to cover materials.
  4. Randal Johnson

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch

Thank you Sir. For stock electrical, not bad. Mid 40s. Sorry for not posting scores. He wants “loud” so it won’t be anything Sound Quality but we will be doing some front upgrades later. I got my 18 for the Avalanche, so he’s busting my balls to put my Brutal Sounds 15 in the Cruze. If it goes in, we will upgrade his electrical and bump up to a pair of 2k amplifiers. Think we will compete SQ with the Avalanche and SPL with his Cruze. My issue at the moment is his motorcycle accident working on getting him recovered. Had to have Knee surgery.
  5. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I hope you quoted real pricing. ;)
  6. Hello guys ! how are you all ?

7. Notorious97200

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch

clean setup What score finally ? Did you work on the front stage too ?
  8. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I wrestled from 3rd grade and loved it. I can teach him a lot. Plus it will be good for me. Some would say I am a mat fag from way back
  9. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

One week without that shit and one pill, just one fucking pill.
  10. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

And FUCK Metformin! Seriously!
  11. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Wrestling was fun, often boring, and damn, there are some sick fuckers out there who do some nasty shit.
  12. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

There is nothing like wrestling with the grand kids. My oldest is wrestling this year and guess what I get to do with him. Needless to say I am getting him a wrestling mat for his basement because I need something a little softer than a throw carpet.
  13. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Did my first insurance job today. A car I did last year was in an accident, when the insurance company ran the information they saw it was ceramic coated by and accredited installer and on the carfax. The insurance company requested a quote to do the car again and they paid me. Who would have thought. Guess I am doing something right.
  14. Yesterday
  15. Second Skin

B-Stock Is Back!!!

16. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I want to buy a couple, but I have a butt load of RF gear.
  17. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

18. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

19. S.DeYoung

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

20. Aaron Clinton

Input on 6 6.5s subs to use

Decent subs, nice bargain find.
  21. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sold our first DM 150.2 yesterday. :)
  22. Last week
  23. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Size matters bro! They feel like you're steering from your hips honestly, but they are so fucking crampy for me that I really have a lot of hate for the Miata too. Maybe part of that is because I know I would never enjoy owning one and it can actually tick all the boxes if I get to work on it. LS slips in pretty nice...
  24. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Fair enough. I never felt comfortable in one. J
  25. Fired off news letter to the SSA Family.

26. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

My buddy had a Miata and it was awesome. But I barely fit. Not an option for me. But it's great in the passenger seat, with the top down. For short trips. I think they are amazing. I'm just too big.
  27. topgun

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Don't know what you mean by soiled, bit isn't that their purpose? Dirty dishes go in, clean dishes go out, within reason.
  28. MKader17

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

There like a fun go cart to me. The guy who owns it now has a 2016 GT Mustang, even owning that he said he likes the way the Miata handles. I used to drive a Saturn SL2 5 speed (125 HP and 2300lbs). I loved driving that thing. This has a bit more HP and is RWD
  1. Load more activity