All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Need new sub, blew my 18" treo ssx. Anyone do recones for a decent price? Anyone selling an 18 that does 2500-3k? Budget is $300-400 Im open to other options as well. Im workin with about 4cu ft net ported, 5 sealed. Figured the 18 is the best way to go, but if 2x 15's sealed would fit, cool.
  3. Yesterday
  4. Check out the all new Demon 550W Subwoofers by SSA®!! Some slow motion excursion to show off the super effecient Demon suspension, while providing some amazing sound quality for your budget friendly projects. Featuring a 2.5" copper coil, Aluminum former, Aluminum Shorting ring, Solid pole, non-vented bumped back plate, Large single slug motor, Pressed pulp cone, Tall roll surround, Push terminals, Dual Nomex progressive spiders, Stitched tinsel leads, Large dome dustcap & more. #ArriveLoud https://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/subwoofers/soundsolutionsaudio/demon/
  5. We threw 1,000w 25hz tone on the all new ZCON today to show off the suspension. Simply beautiful in slow motion. The all new 2019 ZCON 12" 2500W Subwoofer by SSA®! Built to order and now available for purchase. On sale now!! #ZCON #ArriveLoud https://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/subwoofers/soundsolutionsaudio/zcon/
  6. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Oh my god. <3 I'm in LOVE! HOLY SHIT! Air cooled? I would like a new GT3 motor in there.
  7. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Fair. Lets see how you feel after you correct all the paint when I get mine.
  8. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I appreciate that. I have to see what the adjuster says first.
  9. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sorry to hear this man. Looking on tampa craigslist we seem to have a few around here for sale. Including parts cars. If you want to look, I'd be more than happy to go check shit out, pick things up and ship if need be. Too big to ship, well I'm thinking of a road trip home this summer anyways...... J
  10. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I appreciate that. The tone was direct and honest....Easiest way I can explain it, is Drill Sergeant providing mentorship. Not yelling, off to the side, and one-on-one. Attemting to inform where the problem exists, why the problem exists, and that if it is not fixed, I will be happy to run this up the chain and fix the problem for you. So far 1.5 hr in (45 mins to go) and he hasn't said anything ignorant. Just a lot of blathering to be honest. J
  11. Second Skin

Do it right the first time..From Yuck to Stuck!!!

I love they kept the radio looking OG and still links with BT and AUX
  12. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

If I add on the trusses will allow at least one 4post lift for car storage. My current trusses can be configured to allow higher lift if I decide to.
  13. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Yes, always love a RUF.
  14. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Do you have the overhead room for a lift?
  15. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I didn't pick Ronda to like such a bright color.
  16. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

If I were to get what I want, then I would be fine with letting it be a garage queen. I already have the 61 and 38 that look pretty in the garage and maybe a Porsche down the road. Also depending on what happens I may be adding 20 more feet to the garage to hold these cars.
  17. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Maybe just a standard Carrera 4? Then you might drive it more and use less gas and be able to use it in the bad PA winters. I'd be super happy with just a base 911.
  18. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I'm ok, I'm shaken up as I know the car is probably gone. Luckily, I still have the RX-8 (which I will have to put the daily tune back in), and we can sell the RX330 I guess. The irony is the valve cover gasket replacement showed up 2 hours before the wreck. This one is really going to hurt as it was finally the all around car I always wanted. There are a few IS manuals floating around out there as I check on the regular to keep up with how rare mine is. Just almost 0 manuals, with LSD. The newer IS went to strut front end and a V6, a couple of years it had a manual. If this all goes tits up, I will have to survive on the RX-8 daily for a while. Don't have the cash on hand (zero SSA or ARC3 pay checks for quite a while now) to use to get a replacement for the IS sadly. There are a few Speed6's around, but they are no where near as smooth and as tight as the IS, nor are they as reliable.
  19. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Slant nose is an option for my second.
  20. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Black or red, just love this car!
  21. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I think the wife wants it, not real sure.
  22. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Keep us posted.
  23. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I like the emblem, not a huge fan of the body.
  24. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

That is a bright weapon.
  25. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

It was just a glancing blow, not a hard hit as I was trying to swerve out of the way. But bumper, headlight ($3300 each), edge of hood corner, quarter panel, inner panel, and wheel knocked out of alignment.
  1. Load more activity