All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Our state government failed completely. This is the most accurate thing to take away from this. They failed.
  3. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Historically there seems to be a revolution about every 30 years if I picked out the algorithm right. Just another cog in the machine. Will be interesting...
  4. Second Skin

All New Season Featuring Second Skin...

Are you ready for some all-new badass builds from the gang at Graveyard Carz "When it comes to making 50-year-old classic Mopar muscle cars quiet, I choose Second Skin" - Mark Worman, Creator of Graveyard Carz Season 13 is upon us, and that means some more awesome Mopar builds skinned with that American made Second Skin Damplifier Pro. #GraveyardCarz #GYC #MotorTrendTV #SoundDeadening #SecondSkinUSA #SecondSkinInsulation #SecondSkinAudio #MoparOrNoCar #Mopar #AmericanMadeSoundDeadening #SoundProofing #SoundProof #CarAudio #TeamSecondSkin #SecondSkinForTheWin #AutomotiveRestoration
  5. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I don't even know how to react about any of this. I'm furious these guys did not get arrested. I'm furious these people are tearing shit apart. On the other hand, revolution is often the only way change occurs and unfortunately that ultimately means violence
  6. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The MN version of Good Old Boys showed up with blackriles to help protect some small businesses as the police didnt help. They got business owners out mostly I think and frankly, evening they didnt use them all that much, they looked like everything rioters don't like. Incredibly overequiped guys working in small groups with radios. They helped some and then got out when they knew it was going to be unsafe from what I hear. It was cool to hear them say to the media to take the focus off the looting and focus on Floyd. They were there to stop looters because the police abandoned the city and that was the instructions given. An Australian news guy said "...this is not Lebanon at civil war, this is the heart of America..." wild stuff.
  7. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

PD station was set on fire and the PD stood down. I am extremely concerned that the riot will bump into the national guard and cause casualties. That would be a very different situation than police mostly using leasthan lethal. I know some officers from the st paul dept. They really hate the bad cops and I'm praying to all the gods on earth for them.
  8. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Thank god most everyone I know is safe. I know some people who were directly in the riot area covering it. There are no police stopping the looting right now. I'm very thankful I just got my meds delivered just before it got absolutely unsafe.
  9. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Holy fuck Minneapolis PD!
  10. Last week
  11. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

LOL Stay safe guys. Total shit show from what we are hearing. J
  12. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Not enough ink for that.
  13. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Your third leg?
  14. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Every artist's know that when you're stuck you start making a giant dick, then see what cums out of the aether. I was real worried when @j-roadtatts started doodling my leg.
  15. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Speak for yourself! My golden tomb will be my legacy! Way better than family am I rite? Oh, to be Achilles! Speaking of. Rome is kinda burning around these parts. I hope everyone is super safe!!!
  16. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sweet.
  17. jcarter1885

2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport/Limited

Crazy how Hyundai made all of the lights LED but three of them, these vanity lights were the last ones needing to be swapped out.
  18. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I also got something figured out for the gift. My old roommate's dad had 2 lumber mill saw blades, about 30 ft of HEAVY railroad chain, and some other metal goodies. She drove it down to me last night. Her younger brother wanted a guitar so I swapped him a guitar for the stuff. Win-win for everyone. J
  19. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

A totally silent Ih0P.....it's creepy LOL J
  20. Second Skin

A Giveaway A Day In May!!!

Third Round of winners: 5/16/20 Nick B - Facebook 5/17/20 Joe - Email 5/18/20 Ethan C - Facebook 5/19/20 Alfredo - Email 5/20/20 Charles - Email 5/21/20 Joshua Pugh - Email 5/22/20 Christopher – Email
  21. ///M5

4 channel setup. HELP!

Ha, well then I know Stevens. Didn't put 2 and 2 together. Still no exceptions. Compromises perhaps.
  22. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Work/life balance man. Nobody dies wishing they had spent more time at the office. J
  23. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Totally understandable. J
  24. jcarter1885

4 channel setup. HELP!

Stevens is Eric Stevens, the guy who used to work at ID that made the horns. He branched off and has been doing Audio under Stevens Audio for a couple of years now.
  25. Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

That is great to hear.
  26. Aaron Clinton

J.A.B. Special Edition 2000w amp ZED built amplifier?

Sounds like a positive outcome.
  1. Load more activity