1. Past hour
  2. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

OMG, you aren't kidding. Sorry dude
  3. Today
  4. Yesterday
  5. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

So, I started tearing the T-bird apart a few months ago to restore it. Two weeks ago, I had to replace some exhaust parts on the Mustang, and upon removing some stuff, I broke the bolts at the manifold. YAY!. Went to jack it up, and found a broken ball joint on the PS, and the DS was worn to the point of breaking. Ironically, neither of them showed any signs of wear whilst driving. So I have the Mustang up on jack stands with the entire front end torn out. Ordered a new clutch since I figured why not since I'm this far into it. Fast forward to today and I'm coming home from picking Gavin up and my truck starts to make this atrocious noise. I knew immediately what it was. So we limp home, I get under the truck, and sure as shit, the carrier bearing for the driveshaft it shot. I get online to check on prices, and they're $5-$15 through Rock Auto, so I am not too upset. I start doing some more price checking, and I find out that my particular truck has a non-serviceable driveshaft which includes the shaft itself, the the U-joints, and the bearing. So now, I stuck with spending $800 on an entire new shaft, which thankfully replaces the non-serviceable parts with serviceable parts, but WTF? I have NO luck with used vehicles.
  6. Second Skin

SSA giveaway on the SSA FB Page

Sweet Giveaway!!!!
  7. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I met them with some of the offspring on the salty dog cruise. It was a hoot. Vandals played the best show the whole trip IMO other than punk rock Karaoke. I walked into wedding ceremony at some point trying to find out if Millencolen was playing but I had the day/time wrong. Grown folk punk shows are the bomb and if you EVER get the chance, take the W on the Salty Dog Cruise.
  8. Travis

Ssa evil 6.5's

I am very much so considering the incriminators for the front. As they have a low rms rating. They should sound fairly decent on head unit alone.
  9. Aaron Clinton

Sweet trunk found on DIYma

10. Aaron Clinton

SSA giveaway on the SSA FB Page

We are giving away a DC LVL3 12" sub and SecondSkin trunk kit. Make sure you head over to the facebook page to enter.
  11. Aaron Clinton

Ssa evil 6.5's

Here are some strong options in their respective price brackets: Massive Audio: https://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/aluma-6-6-5-300-watts-rms-2-ohm-component-kit-speakers-by-massive-audio/ Ampere Audio (on sale): https://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/ampere-audio-aa-6-5c-6-5-component-set/ Audio Legion: https://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/audio-legion-cmpg65-6-5-component-set.html Incriminator Audio: https://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/incriminator-audio-i-series-6-5-components.html
  12. Im looking for a second twisted sounds 150.4 amp new or used but with minimum blemishes.
  13. Randal Johnson

Randal's GMT400 "Phantom Dually" Build

Thank you Sir. Yes, the 4/6 drop kit gives the truck the exact rake as stock, just lower. Now that the initial "phantom" work is done, body work and paint is the next step with this truck. luckily, there is not much actual "body Work" needs to be done. Just a lot of "attention to detail' work before the Florescent Green Paint job. Thanks for Posting brother !!!
  14. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Changed my 02 sensors a couple tanks of gas ago. Check engine light was driving me nuts. Well gained about a gallon and a half increase in mileage so far. All was good until I ditched work Friday and went 4x’ing/light rock crawling. Check engine lights back. Haven’t pulled the code yet, but fear I’m going to be doing the manifold gaskets.
  15. j-roadtatts

Absolutely phenomenal looking truck brother man!! Loving the stance. Looks like there’s a slight rake in the pics. Love that. Love the height! Feels good to see them finally come together eh. Keep on truckin’!!
  16. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I’ve been asked at least a couple dozen times in the last month how we disciplined Annikya growing up. The answer. She had to write an essay every time to reflect. Length depended on severity. About the only other thing I ever say is she has always had to make her own choices. The example I give is choosing clothes to wear. She would be given three outfits and had to choose which one. Was unexpected so many people asked me that. From kids she graduated with to other parents.
  17. Randal Johnson

Got a lot more work to do, but for now ... The "Green Dickle" is an official true "Phantom Dually" !!!
  18. Randal Johnson

OK, Thinking my problem is my Shitty IPhone setting up pics in different formats and I'm just now catching it. Let's try a couple more. If it work, I will straighten out this thread. Thank You guys !!! Got my fenders bolted up and ready to test fit on the truck !!! Got the ole Medium Duty out to help me get the bed back on the truck this weekend. Made everything much easier !!!
  19. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Drink a couple for me.
  20. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Annikya kills it with the Spanish. Is embarrassing to order when I’m with her. Speaking of she magically showed up here today! Guess she was homesick, so jumped a plane. Had a short, but nice chat, before she ran off for the night to hang out with a friend.
  21. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Still in Orange County I assume. I went the other way out of LA this year and stayed in Oxnard. Lots of cool dock houses. Shit for food. Was in Oxford the prior week. So could say I’ve been from Oxford to Oxnard haha
  22. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Woah. Barely made my plane. Few too many margaritas.
  23. J-MONEY

Box build for f150 fx2 sport

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I have deleted the back seat.... So lots of room to play with would like my system to hit the lows and highs. I listen to all kinds of rap,and bass songs or if it hits hard and deep.
  24. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Something wrong with me....but i would way rather be in MN. Had a great swim today. Soccer practice and a Mexican meal in Spanish with the boys. I am so lost, they can speak so far over my head.
  25. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Not staying at the beach this time. Chose a bed and better hot tub so I can work more instead of the view.
  26. Last week
  27. J-MONEY

Box build for f150 fx2 sport

Hight 27" Width 58" Depth 18" Front needs to be 33"
  28. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Laguna Beach?
  29. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Gorgeous as hell here today. Figures. I have to go-to CA
  1. Load more activity