All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Speaking of cost fluctuations. The hotel I’m in this week is $200 a night. I stayed in the same hotel six weeks ago and was only $100. And Is $400 a night in five weeks, which is the weekend of the first home game. Thinking it may be cost effective to buy a condo/small house to flip when all is said and done.
  3. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I’d have to go clean shaved if I lived somewhere this humid. Have the uncontrollable urge to shave as soon as I get here.
  4. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The other plus on the jeep Sean, that you may not of thought of. The backseat is super roomy, comfortable, reclines and has its own climate control. The boys would love it.
  5. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Your labia is swollen and my tit is chafed. Got Anni moved into the dorm on Tuesday. It was a good couple days of scavenger hunting. To make sure she had everything and got settled in. Going to walk the campus with her today and make sure she knows where her classes are.
  6. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Duluth/Fargo area are on my bucket list. Have quite a few friends from that area and has always called me. Need to take the Wifey to visit the battleship her father was stationed on as well. Is docked somewhere up on the Great Lakes.
  7. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The Jeep hasn’t been the worst car to own. I have the summit, which is the same trim as the srt/trailhawk. Minus the v-8. 60k and the only problem as of yet is the seam in the seat just started separating. Has had to go in for a few software updates, but no biggy. As they have done free oil changes since new, so just did the update then. No interest loan and lifetime warranty haven’t sucked to bad either.
  8. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Low introductory price of only $59,995!
  9. lithium

Buick Century - active 3way + sub w/ nexus 7

The purpose of the dashmat is to absorb sound. The material properties, dimensions, and placement determine performance. It works exactly like throwing carpet on a wood floor to reduce echo.
  10. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Further North. Maybe you'll get more snow and can sled more.
  11. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

So fucking pretty here when the sun is out
  12. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

In Duluth. Insane how in the summer it is spendy and in the winter cheap. Didn't think that was possible anymore.
  13. Last week
  14. GavinGood

Smelly subs

I know the amp can hold 1 ohm and the enclosure is 2.0 cubic feet per sub and is capable of 30hz
  15. Tirefryr

Smelly subs

Do you have enclosure specs?
  16. Tirefryr

Smelly subs

What impedance are the drivers and what is the lowest load the amp can handle?
  17. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Ironically, a guy at work was attacked Thursday after placing a ladder on a wasp nest. The doctor counted at least 28 stings.
  18. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Pants are the devils work. But it might have helped.
  19. GavinGood

Smelly subs

Or should I wire them both down to one spring terminal??? And wire it back to original outside +- ports ???
  20. GavinGood

Smelly subs

How do I fix this ???
  21. Randal Johnson

Smelly subs

You have the amplifier seeing screwed up ohm loads stressing the amplifier.
  22. GavinGood

Smelly subs

See what I mean... I was running outside + and - outside terminals so does that mean the inside terminals are set different ???
  23. GavinGood

Smelly subs

And like I said up above the amp used to run both 10s off of one +- on amp now they are wired individually so is that the problem??
  24. GavinGood

Smelly subs

So I need to turn my bass boat down ??? I am not familiar on amps and I don’t want to drive 30 min again for them to “Tune” it so I’m trying to fix it all myself
  25. Randal Johnson

Smelly subs

My bass boost on my sub amplifier is set to zero. Crossover setting at 70 htz seems fine. I’m thinking you may have changed the ohm load the amplifier sees when you changed enclosures.
  26. topgun

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Wear pants next time?
  27. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Any home remedies boys? My labia are really bruised up from these stings.
  1. Load more activity