All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. nem

Eye Spy With My Eye

Awesome!
  3. Second Skin

Your 3-day weekend just got better...

Code is live, enjoy and have a great weekend!!!
  4. Today
  5. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sean, how is your father today?
  6. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Time to hand me the spare key and we start cruising LF for crockpot moms with the b'ys.
  7. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Why do they hate the boat??? J
  8. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I didn't say I was going to use it. My kids hate it.
  9. KimberlyCrotts

Before posting ANY questions

This is a rather interesting topic. Thanks a lot for the description!
  10. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Enjoy! Extra hours for me!
  11. Celebrate the first long weekend of the coming summer with 20% off ALL Second Skin products. The temperatures are rising, and those garage projects are calling your name…don’t miss out on this salute worthy savings all weekend long!!!

Use Coupon Code

COURAGE20

Thank you to the brave American service members who have sacrificed for this great nation. We salute you.

WWW.SECONDSKINAUDIO.COM

12. Celebrate the first long weekend of the coming summer with 20% off ALL Second Skin products. The temperatures are rising, and those garage projects are calling your name…don’t miss out on this salute worthy savings all weekend long!!! Use Coupon Code COURAGE20 Thank you to the brave American service members who have sacrificed for this great nation. We salute you. WWW.SECONDSKINAUDIO.COM
  13. Yesterday
  14. Second Skin

Eye Spy With My Eye

After building one Saleen S7 using American made Second Skin products for heat and noise on the floor and back wall, why not add a second and third SALEEN to the build(s)...
  15. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I do...but will finally put said boat in the water this weekend!
  16. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Looks like it could work pretty damn well. For 24 bucks, I'd give it a shot. God knows I've pissed away 10x that (and more) for something far less useful. J
  17. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Glad they jumped that route. This is never an easy thing, and if you need to bounce things off someone, you have my number. I've been through the strokes with my grandmother, and seizures with the family of a couple guys I served with. Needless to say I've gotten adapt at finding this info. J
  18. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

If they keep going that route, threaten to contact the local media. I'm sure at least one news station would want to cover this. Also, if you haven't yet, are you able to find examples within 500 miles that are keeping with this higher cost? Can they prove where their figures are coming from? Cause I'd love to see them prove that. Sorry for the ankle grabbing they are giving you man.
  19. mikel7829

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sorry to hear that,Glad everything is ok.
  20. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Scary news Sean, hopefully they can get him figured out.
  21. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

So happy he is ok, hopefully they can find out what went on. LMK if you need a boat beer.
  22. Aaron Clinton

Need new sub, blew my 18" treo ssx.

Reconing your sub will be better than anything SKAR.
  23. snb778

Need new sub, blew my 18" treo ssx.

no, already wayyy over budget, and then this happened. I don't have to go with an 18", maybe a good 15", or 2x 12's. I saw the 3200W Skar is $400 new... or I have to recone my 18, not sure who does it though... Treo wanted $500 for a recone which is ridiculous.
  24. Second Skin

Dodge Pro Master 3500 Van Done Right

And the finishing touches on this awesome build by Colorado Car Audio...knocked it out of the ballpark with this awesome interior!!! #ColoradoCArAudio #SecondSkinAudio #TeamSecondSkin
  25. Second Skin

Eye Spy With My Eye

Some more sneak peeks at the powerhouse of this sweet build at the West Coast Customs garage currently... #WestCoastCustoms #SecondSkinAudio #TeamSecondSkin
  1. Load more activity