All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Too much drag, not enough cruise?
  3. Aaron Clinton

2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport/Limited

Nice DSP, sweet mids. Those are one of the first ever shipped.
  4. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Exactly. There is always a spot for sales. With them or people they know. J
  5. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Paint will be dry by tomorrow!
  6. Yesterday
  7. S.DeYoung

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Easily the best option, they have multiple different options depending on your budget. I can’t remember the last time I bought another brand of brakes for my daily drivers.
  8. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I've used PowerStop many times without issue. They sell normal rotors too. I've used them.
  9. MKader17

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

So the brake motivs are going to have to be removed. Too dusty and squeak. Any recommendations for replacements? Wouldn't mind doing OEM but they are way expensive. Is powerstop good? I really don't need/want drilled slotted, but that's what they seems to have.
  10. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Brutal! Sorry mang!
  11. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

OUCH!
  12. MKader17

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Had to give in and take my truck to the dealership. List price is $1k for a PCM. I was able to use my company discount and get it for $700. The whole deal is going to cost me $1100 to get back running
  13. Last week
  14. mikel7829

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Nice! Glad it worked
  15. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Mike - you da man. I drilled a handwarmer switch hole and 4 mounting holes. Test fits perfect. Need to sand it and paint and then she gets installed permanently.
  16. Randal Johnson

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche

Thank You Sir
  17. Randal Johnson

Eye Spy With My Eye

Awesome Ride
  18. Randal Johnson

2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport/Limited

I am tuned in for your thoughts on this DSP. I’ve heard nothing but good things about them.
  19. Randal Johnson

Do it right the first time..From Yuck to Stuck!!!

Nice work on getting that truck in shape !!! I have a set of front and rear roll pans for that year model truck for sale (never used) if anyone is interested. I’m not trying to sell anything on your thread Sir. I don’t even know what they are worth. Keep us updated on the finished product !!!
  20. Randal Johnson

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch

Thanks guys !!! It’s really impressive with stock head unit, electrical, and an enclosure from a previous build.
  21. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Actually the worst part is the clutch. If you let off the pedal even 1%, it grabs. It makes for a jerky bitch.
  22. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

4:10s.
  23. Second Skin

Eye Spy With My Eye

Yes, that sound is awesome...like a roaring dragon shooting fire!!!
  24. Second Skin

Do it right the first time..From Yuck to Stuck!!!

Shots of the build from the exterior, before paint and body upgrades with a guest appearance by Mac's trusty sidekick...
  1. Load more activity