All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Randal Johnson

2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport/Limited

Dammit, I forgot to fast ring my doors. nice work brother !!! I am digging those tweeter locations !!!
  3. Randal Johnson

Buick Century - active 3way + sub w/ nexus 7

I’m not sure about those class D full range amplifiers brother. I know my pair of 2 channel class A/B amplifiers don’t give a shit about what either channel is doing. I tried looking at the specs on those but couldn’t come up with anything on this. There may be a setting, may not. I’m thinking it will work simple with a “Y” cable and work nicely stereo mono. Either way, your going to have Very nice left and right channel separation running an amplifier on the left and a amplifier on the right. If you look close to mine, it’s done similar.
  4. Today
  5. mikel7829

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Happy Easter guys!!
  6. nigel

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Happy easter to all. Hope everyone is able to spend some quality time with loved ones today.
  7. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Happy Easter!
  8. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Shit I missed 4/20. ....well, happy stoned Easter you degenerates!
  9. lithium

right, I'm just wondering how the summation occurs internal to the amplifier when you bridge the channels. 1 rca > Y adapter > 2 inputs on a bridged 2 channel amp > summed internally 1 rca > plugged into 1 of the inputs on the amp > summed internally does either case result in a different output from the amp?
  10. Randal Johnson

RCA “Y” cable to each amplifier making it a mono input amplifier.
  11. lithium

sweet build dude!
  12. Yesterday
  13. lithium

anyone know if running 1 rca input to a bridged 2 channel amp causing issues? should I use a splitter for any reason?
  14. lithium

So the issue with the midbass is pretty much solved. see this thread: I'm planning to start the A pillar pods this weekend. But first I made a small upgrade to the amps. Polk must be clearing old stock because you can grab the PAD2000.2's for $50 each (these are the same as the PPI 600.2). Great $/watt. I'm running one to each midbass. These replaced some very old Kicker 250.2's I bought 10 years ago. I was planning to grab a second nvx 4 channel to clean up the install a bit but this was such a great deal. I considered grabbing another to replace the subwoofer amp. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HNRLCXC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 some before and after pics. apologize for the wiring disaster.
  15. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Awesome. You rock!! Thank you!
  16. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Well done!! We qualify on 40 shots out to 300 meters. J
  17. Last week
  18. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Tin knocking is an MFer! Mad skillz!
  19. topgun

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Hem on the edges, mark of a HVAC guy.
  20. mikel7829

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sean I bent your metal today while I was at the shop this morning.I still have to space the holes for the dummy lights I can do that at home.I bent these on a 8' brake lol.I went ahead a made you 2 of them so you can choose the one you like best.These are hand made so might no be as good as a computer plasma type deal but hopefully these will work for what you need it for.The 8'foot brake was about a bit to much to bend these little brackets lol..I put some 1/4 hems on them turned to the inside so the brackets would not have sharp edges and would add strength.I will get those holes layed out for you,be thinking if you may want to try out a different lay out for those dummy lights on that extra one I bent you or something just incase that first idea don't work out.
  21. jcarter1885

Factory sub delete since it died on me last summer I believe, even though it was subpar I miss the bass.
  22. jcarter1885

Thanks man, I lost motivation and cant decide on a highs amp so it's been slow but I'm starting to get that itch again.
  23. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

My clubbing days are long gone though, lol
  24. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Had no problems going to the bars at 15 in Winnipeg, but here that wasnt possible. Add to that the girls up there were much easier to take home.
  25. nigel

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

There really must have been nothing to do where you grew up, to want to go to Winnipeg.
  26. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Ha, I grew up driving to Winnipeg to drink on the weekends.
  27. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sounds pretty good to me!
  28. nigel

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Take that quebecer talk elsewhere. In Canada it's Hockey.
  29. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

There is no h in ockey
  1. Load more activity