All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

You got it! My question would be who checked this gun before it was out to be sold?
  3. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Thanks for this! I've never purchased used and only did so in case he didn't want to continue next year. I'm sure they'll do right. I've spent a lot of money at this place and they've never let me down before. The place is actually owned by one the nation's largest wholesalers.
  4. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Fun little project
  5. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

They better make that gun right, they should have never traded it or bought it without shooting it first. Anytime you buy a gun you either break it down or have the shop break it down. Even if it is brand new.
  6. Yesterday
  7. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

So I REALLY need to learn about shotguns. Gavin has taken up trap and skeet. I purchased a 20 for him yesterday. He went to shoot today and it would not cycle. I purchased a used gun at the advice of the gun shop I went to and the guy who helped us actually shoots trap at the same spot Gavin is training. Come to find out, the gun is missing some parts. I'm hoping they make this right and on the quick. I've never seen the boy more excited in his life than when he's shooting.
  8. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Here it's the M.O.D. and 612 gangs. The bloods and crips are a bit less prevalent. The Hmong(predominantly) gangs proved to be some of the bloodiest and deadliest per capitalist. Partially due to the heavy reliance on $$$$ from meth and gun sales. We also are the nation's #1 at middle east and northern African terrorist recuitment.... So that's a thing.
  9. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

We have gangs of kids with paddle boards.
  10. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I know. Some areas I avoid. Opposite near where I live. One of my neighbors moved in here in 1974 and has never had a lock on their front door.
  11. S.DeYoung

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

4.30 or bust
  12. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

There are still gangs there.
  13. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Minneapolis is a different kind of bubble and even more so in the suburban area I reside in.
  14. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I live in a very different part of the US than you do.
  15. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Gangs are everywhere. The worst ones are preschoolers!
  16. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

SHit, I thought you were in Canada. You guys don't have that nonsense.
  17. nigel

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Gotta love having gangs... 20 inmate gang fight in one of our units last night. Put 2 into ambulances. At least one with a puncture into his chest cavity that was affecting his breathing. Nothing like being at work for 15.5 hours and hearing the call for assistance come over the radio.
  18. nigel

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Fastest launch on a green light bro. No way is soccer mom in her minivan beating them on the light change...
  19. Last week
  20. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

It's never been raced. Don't know why he wanted low gearing.
  21. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Too much drag, not enough cruise?
  22. Aaron Clinton

2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport/Limited

Nice DSP, sweet mids. Those are one of the first ever shipped.
  23. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Exactly. There is always a spot for sales. With them or people they know. J
  24. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Paint will be dry by tomorrow!
  25. S.DeYoung

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Easily the best option, they have multiple different options depending on your budget. I can’t remember the last time I bought another brand of brakes for my daily drivers.
  26. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I've used PowerStop many times without issue. They sell normal rotors too. I've used them.
  27. MKader17

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

So the brake motivs are going to have to be removed. Too dusty and squeak. Any recommendations for replacements? Wouldn't mind doing OEM but they are way expensive. Is powerstop good? I really don't need/want drilled slotted, but that's what they seems to have.
  1. Load more activity