All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Chose my kids instead
  3. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Just turned down the job I am a perfect fit for.
  4. Today
  5. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Mr Non-GM may have 2 in a row
  6. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Have a quote for a Trackhawk. It could temporarily cure the need for a car too since it is new....but I have a C8 Vette on order
  7. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Trying to make sure I go forward with my first ever brand new car purchase.
  8. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=519858886&zip=55391&referrer=%2Fcars-for-sale%2Fsearchresults.xhtml%3Fzip%3D55391%26keywordPhrases%3DSupercharger%26listingTypes%3DUSED%26startYear%3D2017%26sortBy%3DderivedpriceASC%26incremental%3Dall%26firstRecord%3D0%26marketExtension%3Don%26modelCodeList%3DMUST%26makeCodeList%3DFORD%26searchRadius%3D0%26trimCodeList%3DMUST%7CGT%2CMUST%7CGT%2BPremium%2CMUST%7CShelby%2BGT350%2CMUST%7CShelby%2BGT500&listingTypes=USED&startYear=2017&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0&modelCodeList=MUST&makeCodeList=FORD&searchRadius=0&makeCode1=FORD&modelCode1=MUST&clickType=listing
  9. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Jesus. I wont tell you how much less than that i just struggled for with one rep... but that's fucking strong. I could say that chest day held me back but I did so much less it's silly. Far cry from when I was overhead pressing 275 for reps in highschool. Fuck my life, I'm falling apart.
  10. Yesterday
  11. Randal Johnson

Randal's GMT400 "Phantom Dually" Build

Dually Fenders are done dude !!! Can't wait to get these fenders mounted to the bed !!! Time to get back to work on the Phantom Dickle !!!
  12. Aaron Clinton

Smelly subs

I also notice you're listing peak wattage. That is something never to take into account. RMS of 300 and you are sending them roughly double that often. Also I notice you have bass boost turned up past 0.
  13. GavinGood

Smelly subs

I just talked to Crutchfield and they think they know what the problem is and come to think about it that makes more sense... I am currently running 18 gauge from sub to box and they said for that watt im pushing out that I should be running minimum 12 gauge...
  14. Aaron Clinton

Smelly subs

Ahhh SOB, yep missed that part. D'oh
  15. I have a problem with my mtx 12s everything is hooked up but when I press the gas the subs go off and i thought it was the fuse it was hooked to but i switched the fuse and it kept doing it so I took it off the fuse and left it off but I started driving home and the subs kept going off what could it be I need help
  16. GavinGood

Smelly subs

Thanks for your response! The subs still look in perfect condition and still perform as they should! The subs are rated for 1.2 - 1.8 cubic feet of air space but crutch field said 2.0 cubic feet would work just fine. Peak watts are 600 per sub and 300 RMS per sub. I've taken the subs out and checked everything and they still look brand new and they don't make a crunchy noise when you push on the cone... The guys at the audio store told me that it should be fine but I don't want to mess it up.
  17. Tirefryr

Smelly subs

YOu missed the vented part didn't you. Unfortunately, just looking at the dials on the amp isn't going to give us the info we need. The smell could be harmless or it could be, and more likely IS, that you are reaching the thermal limits on the driver. It may be adhesive or the coil burning. You've likely already caused some damage as well. Given the fact the enclosure is now vented gives the scent a straight path to your nose now, but it's also most plausibly the reason you're reaching their limits in the first place. I would be willing to bet the enclosure is tuned relatively high and you reaching past the mechanical limits as well. It would be great to know your enclosure tuning and vent size also, but we're still at a loss on the power side.
  18. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

That sounds very heavy. I've been >250 since I was about 14 so imaging that weight pushing that much is crazy. I struggle with dumbell seated, and only overhead or military pressed until recently. What kind of form do you have for your pressing? Arnold or no rotation at all etc..?
  19. GavinGood

Smelly subs

This is what its currently tuned at... But if you need I can send you the picture of what it was previously tuned at also.
  20. GavinGood

Smelly subs

Thanks for the response Aaron I had it previously tuned by radio shack and since it was a sealed unit it didn't have a smell but now since its in a ported box it smells weird but still sounds clear and I think when he tuned it he only switched the gain but I will upload a pic of what its set at.
  21. Aaron Clinton

Smelly subs

Welcome to SSA. How did they tune? 0.1 cube is not going to make a difference.
  22. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Keep it up.
  23. nigel

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Managed a set of 8 reps with 85 lb dumbells on seated overhead dumbell press this morning. Felt great. Normally just stick with sets of 5, but wanted to push my first working set to see. At only being 195 lbs body weight I feel it was a good push.
  24. GavinGood

Smelly subs

Hey, Yall I just made an account for this page and I have a very important question... Last week I switched my set up from a 1.9 cubic foot sealed box with 2 10" kicker comp ds to a 2.0 cubic foot ported box and I have an awful smell at high bass. I did take my truck and have a local audio shop tune my kicker 1200 watt amp and it still smells... The subs are in perfect condition but they are about 3 years old but the box is a week old... If you need any more info please respond on here or email me at gavin.good13@gmail.com Have a great day!
  25. Aaron Clinton

For those that havnt heard

No worries.
  26. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Should be BEAUTIFUL this time of year!
  27. nigel

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Should. Spending it at a cottage on the bay of fundy with it's own private beach. Relaxation and family time. Lots of wilderness exploring with the kiddos. Just good old mother nature, no alarm clocks or time schedules.
  28. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I hope the time off helps clear your head and you get refreshed .
  1. Load more activity