Arsenal 12: $175

Arsenal 15: $195

Havoc 12: $319

Havoc 15: $339

Havoc 18: $369

Andrew

edited (prices) by: ssaudio

Edited by Andrew Quick

still working on getting more pics of each sub up as well. Arsenal specs should be up with in a few days.

product pics are up, still waiting on arsenal specs and descriptions, but that info that's posted up should do the job for now.

Arsenals:

10" $165

12" $175

15" $195

I think I need mod powers over here...lol

Would love to see some recommended enclosure stats so peeps can get their boxes all done before they pick one of these beauties up..

That damn Havoc 12" is calling me... God i hate this forums, Fi, SSa icon and now this.... You're gonna run me broke :huh:

Im just curious to the specs of all the new woofers, but im damn glad to see AA back in the market!

Would love to see some recommended enclosure stats so peeps can get their boxes all done before they pick one of these beauties up..

That damn Havoc 12" is calling me... God i hate this forums, Fi, SSa icon and now this.... You're gonna run me broke :huh:

Well between the 3 lines, pretty much every segment is covered. So just pin pointing the needs you want for that install will really narrow down the choices, but by making a small assumption I am guessing the Q 12, ICON 12D2, and Havoc 12 are your possible targets.

I think the prices are good, considering that's the shipped price. I want Arsenal specs.

I think the prices are a little steep... I guess I was expecting like unbeatable pricing, although im sure they are still worth the money, i was dissapointed..

yea i read that the prices would be cheaper than the other products but i guess we don't always get what we want.. i hope the assassin prices will go down lol.

yea i read that the prices would be cheaper than the other products but i guess we don't always get what we want.. i hope the assassin prices will go down lol.

I think you guys might be off your rocker.

I encourage you to find similar products of an equal pedigree with better pricing. With an increased cost in materials, it is impossible to sell products made in lower volumes at the same costs they were sold two years ago.

I think you guys might be off your rocker.

I encourage you to find similar products of an equal pedigree with better pricing. With an increased cost in materials, it is impossible to sell products made in lower volumes at the same costs they were sold two years ago.

ha i know the materials cost more but i am just basing this off the announcement on ascendantaudio.com. it said that the products would be better and prices would be cheaper. :-/. they look awesome though.

Hmmm... well pricing for the the other two lines is less expensive than the original pricing. No, it is not less expensive than the intro or presale pricing, but I never thought that people would be basing things off of that "sale" price point. There is now significantly more overhead and dealer margins to contend with as well. So I honestly felt (feel) that the pricing is spot on for what the subs are. At $425 (plus shipping) for the original Havoc vs $339 shipped for the new one seems cheaper to me ;)

I don't know if people thought the prices would be so much lower in general. I think many may have expected something special as far as introductory pricing goes as many new lines often have.

I got plenty of "Are you going to have a presale" questions along the way... Ill keep my thoughts to myself on presales of products ;)

At the risk of sounding like a pompous a-hole, I dont see a need to do a presale or introductory price on the web. Some of you know me through Fi and other previous companies... and I feel I can safely say I have been there and done that for most things relating to audio and sales. I have seen what intro pricing, sales, and group buys do and its usually a quick fix for other issues. After group buys at a previous company, direct sales would lag for a few months... and when you spread out the large group buy sales plus the sales for the next 3-4 months you always come up short vs the same time period without the group buy. Then people come to expect a group buy and cheap pricing and simply wont buy unless there is one (which makes sense). AA isnt set up for that, and with SSA being the only net outlet, there simply wont be any reason to cut our own throats. I do understand that initial sales via the net will be slower without it, but at the same time there simply isnt that mentality to wait for the next sale or group buy that I dealt with before. Not too mention that AA is not based on net only sales, and the net factors into the equation as only one small part of the total sales strategy.

I guess we will all sit back and see what happens in the next couple of months... I might be sitting on some dusty boxes in a few months ;)

steps off of soapbox...

Thanks,

Scott

IMO for all the power handling and throw one gets with the havocs, and that cool dustcap, the prices seem VERY reasonable imo

im between 1 15" or 2 12"'s any chance we could get some sealed box requirements for the havoc 12 or 15

id like to order by wednesday when they are released, so please do tell

I guess we will all sit back and see what happens in the next couple of months... I might be sitting on some dusty boxes in a few months ;)

steps off of soapbox...

Thanks,

Scott

I'm pretty sure you won't have that problem. Now what I really need to find is a dealer. Maybe Chad himself? I'm only a bit more that 2 hours away from where I at least think he is located.

Will the Assassin 12s be in Dual 2 ohm or Single 4 ohm voice coil? I won't be able to even think about purchasing one unless they are :-/