Fi Car Audio

Sorry for not being on here this past week...

Sorry everyone for not getting to spend much time on here this past week. We have been excessively busy at the shop, but I have simply hit the "not enough hours in the day" thing recently. Between Fi, Ascendant, and several new OEM projects I have been swamped. I finished up a some design and testing on the OEM front this week and will clear up one more sub system by the end of the weekend (or at least the latest iteration of it). Im hoping to be back on here in full force starting Monday next week.

In the meantime... there have been a few things I wanted to do this month that I simply havent had the time too...

Since this is our 1 year anniversary for Fi, I wanted to give a tiny thanks and offer up a fully loaded BTL18 in a contest. Ill announce the details in the next day or two.

Next, for anyone that orders a BL with the flatwindcoil between now and Oct 10th we will add the cooling for free. This saves you $40 on one of our most popular option combinations.

We have also made the balance of production on the older Fi X series 10 and 12 drivers. We have as (157) X10 D4s and (200) X12 D4s. Last price on them was $109 and $119 shipped. We will do them for $150 for a pair of 10s and $160 for a pair of 12s shipped to the lower 48 states. Had parts collecting dust after we pulled the line... so we will blow them out and reclaim some space. Even further price drops for larger orders. Ill get a post going for this shortly as well.

Again... thanks to Shawn and Nick, as well as all forum memebers that have been answering and helping in my absence. Ill be back shortly :)

Thank,

Scott

yay scotts back...

nice to see some new incentives being thrown in for Fi birthday...

:slayer:

Contest mmmm yummy.....

nothing special for the Q? same price as the BL... just wondering cause i'm wanting to get a Q soon

Happy anniversary Fi!! Nice incentives an contest. What was the power handling on the X's? I cant remember...Its been so long.

Same here emperor..... I remember searching google for hours trying to find out what Fi stood for...

I thought it was initials (like RF for rockford RE for Resonant engineering) Then i find out it's Fi plain and simple lol... from then i think scotts box was filled pretty much with all my emails LOL. not that the later part has changed though....

lol it took me forever to find the site in the first place... all i herd was fi and had to guess what else would be on there... lol you would think i could add car audio first thing but it didnt click at the time

lol it took me forever to find the site in the first place... all i herd was fi and had to guess what else would be on there... lol you would think i could add car audio first thing but it didnt click at the time

I can remeber searching on line, looking for a good 18" driver. I don't think I actually purchased anything till around end october/ beginning of november, but I remember how amazed I was when I saw the company, the service, and especially the products. On Fi's 1 year aniversary I'm every bit as happy with things as I was then.

Here's to another great year :drink40:

Got to think of a way to use those Xs :)

happy anniversary fi

and many more to come

I can remeber searching on line, looking for a good 18" driver. I don't think I actually purchased anything till around end october/ beginning of november, but I remember how amazed I was when I saw the company, the service, and especially the products. On Fi's 1 year aniversary I'm every bit as happy with things as I was then.

Here's to another great year :drink40:

Got to think of a way to use those Xs :)

i hope the fi x series use 2inch coils if so i think i can use them for my kappa perfect motor...hmm i wonder if it can be reconed to a ...ahh never mind i will talk to scot when things free up

X10 DUAL 4 nbsp

Fs: 25.9 Hz

Re: 3.9 Ohms/coil

Qms: 3.90

Qes: .35

Qts: .32

Mms: 110g

Cms: 0.34mm/N

Sd: 310cm^2

Vas: 45.7 l

Spl: 85.4dB 1W/1m

Bl: 20 N/A

Xmax: 16mm

Rms: 300W

Sealed box: .5-.8cuft

Ported box: .9-1.5cuft

Sub OD: 11.00

Cut ID: 9.25

Mounting depth: 5.25

Displacement: .07cuft

X12 DUAL 4

Fs: 25.7 Hz

Re: 3.9 Ohms/coil

Qms: 4.01

Qes: .38

Qts: .35

Mms: 120g

Cms: 3.2mm/N

Sd: 480cm^2

Vas: 104.1 l

Spl: 88.6dB 1W/1m

Bl: 20.0 N/A

Xmax: 16mm

Rms: 300W

Sealed box: .9-1.3 cuft

Ported box: 1.6-2.2 cuft

Sub OD: 12.500

Cut ID: 11.125

Mounting depth: 5.750

Displacement: 0.08cuft

Ill get an official post for these up shortly.

80inches... Ive got a few different 2" coils, but not sure what will work in that motor without actually having it in front of me.

osixfrontier... been there and done that with more than one company and more than one time. It is next to impossible to find anyone that would really eliminate some of my workload. I have Shawn and Nick that help with tech tremendously and are as knowledgable as they come, but they arent in Vegas. What it has always boiled down to is when we do have someone extra to take care of phones and email, everything gets forwarded to me anyway to take care of. Whatever help we get doesnt know whats being asked or how to properly answer it and I feel its a disservice to customers to have an idiot trying to answer questions (well besides me as I own it...lol). But I am training another machinist which will free up a decent amount of my time... which in turn gets me to sit at a desk and take care of the balance of the business for part of the day. I should be able to turn him loose in about 2 weeks... Just in time for dB Drag... which then turns into a mad scramble to finish the H2 for SEMA with Ascendant products.... then its smooth sailing (for at least a week ;)

Thanks,

Scott

im assuming to take advantage of the BL incentive i just order one with the flatwind and you guys do the rest? or am i suppose to add both options and your going to edit the website to show the savings in the checkout cart?