Sign in to follow this  
zaxfire69

My 2 Fi 15 BL Wall In Civic

Well here is a finished pic of my wall setup in my Civic. Worked out alot better than I expected. I love FI and rep them everywhere I go. They sound awesome. Have a couple of pics and a short video of Young Jeezy. Notice the windshield wiper jumping off the windshield. Keep in mind this is powered by a American Bass VFL 150.1...@ .7 ohms. Daily... Tell me what you think.

IMG_0745.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

th_MVI_0760.jpg

looks loud. as john asked what else did you do to the car? i caught your voltage dropping to 11.2 within the first 5 seconds of hard bass.

did your amp cut out just before you stopped the vid?

did you install an HO alt or some extra bats?

I have a 160 amp alt, Big 3, 1/0 guage to the stock battery and to the extra battery. I need,,NEED some new batteries real bad cause I have huge Voltage drop. Hopefully when taxes get here I can upgrade to some Kinetik or Powermaster's. As far as numbers go I have the Audiocontrol Epic 160 mounted right above my radio. I have seen a 150 one time the first night I installed it. After that my batteries won't keep up and I can get 148-149 out of it sealed on my dash with the Epic 160. Haven't put it on a TL yet. But hopefully I will be able to get some batteries soon and get them in there. Then see what my voltage looks like. If I get Kinetik I am gonna get the HC600 for my starter battery and 1 or 2 of the HC 2400's.. If I go with the Powermaster I am gonna get the 5100r for starter and the 3100's for the amp batteries. Batteries cost lots of money and I need them bad. As far as a build log I am over on Steve Meade's website. I am by no means a pro at this stuff this is my first stab at a wall. I am just glad to have it in.

You can send it to me. I will power it up for you. Ha Ha. I love the VFL. I just would like to have the money to drop on a bigger VFL and some batteries. I like the 400.1 if I was rich I would have it. This VFL 150.1 I have doesn't even get warm. I can crank on it hard, touch it and it is still cool...craziest thing I have ever seen.

be carful running in the 11's amps cook at 11

Yeah I am careful. That was at Idle, when i am moving it charges a little better. Don't worry I ain't cooking this one. I will have new batteries soon. Think I am gonna go ahead and order my HC600 when I get paid next couple of days. Then when Taxes hit the HC2400's will be next. You think 2 of them will be suffcient.??????

Edited by zaxfire69

Tuning is 32 hz. Volume is around 24 in this video. I forgot to add my Stinger Volt meter is a volt off, so when it read 11.2 it was actually 12.2..I had to get the meter that isn't very accurate. It also could be that I have it a good 6 feet away from my battery in the trunk to..I tried adjusting it, but it is still off by 1 volt.

I would be at the show in McComb, Ms this Saturday, but my son's are getting Christened at the Church so I can't miss that. Soon we will meet.

dangggggggg

i wish i had that

looks absolutely sick = ]

i want your sparco seats too =P

Just bought a Powermaster 5100r for my Starter battery and a Kinetik Hc2400 for my Amp battery. That has to be better than those Walmart Everstarts i am currently running. Ha Ha...That should give that VFL150.1 some good clean juice at .7 ohms...

Sign in to follow this