Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

SPECIAL SAX-100.2 OFFER

Alright guys -- I have noticed that the SAX-100.2 doesn't get the recognition it deserves online. My local dealers love the amp and they have sold most of them to folks that don't post online! So, in order to get some love for the SAX-100.2 online I am doing to do something that you won't see again for a long time.

I am opening a special DIRECT sale on the SAX-100.2 model until April 20th!

On to the fun part... the cost will be $200 shipped in the continental USA (PM me for Hawaii and Alaska).

Yes, that is right. This is April 2nd and not an April Fools joke!

To take advantage of this offer simply Paypal me at sundownz@sundownaudio.com -- or for an easy Paypal check-out go here:

http://www.sundownaudio.com/SAX1002_Sale.html

This comes with the FULL Sundown Audio warranty!

Hopefully Chad or anyone else with experience with one will chime in this thread. The reaction has been very positive from those I have heard back from. It makes a great mid-bass / component amp and also a very good subwoofer amp if you have a 4 ohm load to drive -- I used one to drive two SD-1 10s in my Civic for quite a while.

limit 1 per customer?

There are no limits other than the time limit of the 20th of April!

It seems to do very well with Dave's MS1000 as a midbass amp :)

Perhaps where the focus is more on active solutions on here, a single 2-channel isn't getting the attention unless people already have another 2-channel. But it's hard to argue with $200 either way, I bought my Tantrum 500.2 for nearly that used, four years ago, with no warranty :)

id love to get one but how do i pay you through paypal by your email address?

id love to get one but how do i pay you through paypal by your email address?

That is correct.

I'll put up a quick and easy link shortly.

*edit*

Easy ordering link added in original post.

i think im gonna buy another sundown amp but i will be running it at 2 ohms stereo.... anyone heard problems about it? i have never heard anything bad about this amp....

jacob i wish you took C.C. or even debets.... pay pal take 4 friggin days to upload money to!.

does this amp have the same screw style terminels? that is THE only thing i wish was diffrent on my saz series.

i think im gonna buy another sundown amp but i will be running it at 2 ohms stereo.... anyone heard problems about it? i have never heard anything bad about this amp....

jacob i wish you took C.C. or even debets.... pay pal take 4 friggin days to upload money to!.

does this amp have the same screw style terminels? that is THE only thing i wish was diffrent on my saz series.

You can do a CC through Paypal.

Also, all of the amps have screw terminals -- maybe 1-2% of people prefer allens over the screw terminals. I can't stand Allen terminals from an ease-of-use standpoint.

PS: If you really want them I can sell you allen screws to fit. I have some in stock.

I love my 100.2 they are very easy to set up and accualy I think it made my components just a tuch louder than the 100.4

I love the 100.2, we hit 138.0 with one with a pair of 8's on the meter. May not be the biggest, but it's the most bang for the buck amp out there.

If everyone could have heard fuzzypings SAX-100.2 running 8 ohm mono on an RL-i8.... ;)

If everyone could have heard fuzzypings SAX-100.2 running 8 ohm mono on an RL-i8.... ;)

I have sold 2 100.2's and the SD1 package. I for one was surprised how strong the amp really is. I think I read somewhere somone hit 139 with one on two SD1 10's! I have only sold them in sealed boxes but I can definately see it possible ported! Keep in mind the SD1v1 are only 200w drivers and the 100.2 is 400wrms bridged, pretty impressive.

Edited by atsaubrey

I LOVE this amp, very solid performance, drives my Rainbow SLC265 Kicks amazingly well with great SQ. The amp hardly gets warm even after multi hour LOUD music sessions. The style of connections is awesome, much better than my brother's Directed 1500D, and it feels much more solid, and this is a 200 watt amp vs. a 1500 watt amp. I would recommend this amp highly.

Speaking of which, I'm about to partake in this offer. :)

P.S. Hi denim!

Was going to be buying a 100.4 soon for my upcoming system, but 2 of these will do nicely. fing05.gif

Got any deals on the 1500d's coming up? :D

I hope I can take advantage of this before its too late

Speaking of which, I'm about to partake in this offer. :)

P.S. Hi denim!

It is my favorite Sundown. :)

im not seeing anyone that has used it 2 ohm stereo...........

thats gonna be my applacation... running 2 sets of alpine type R comp 5x7

im not seeing anyone that has used it 2 ohm stereo...........

thats gonna be my applacation... running 2 sets of alpine type R comp 5x7

It has been done, I have not heard any reports of issues. It is also equivalent to a 4 ohm bridged load, which quite a few have reported on. Just be sure it has good ventilation.

I also now know where some of my next paycheck is also going. will be yummy to my ears on a set of componets ..........

Aloha