Sign in to follow this  
01 S 10

I need a re-cone....

I fried the coils on my Crossfire BMF XT15 and cant seem to find a place to get a crossfire re-cone.... I was wondering if Fi could/would recone it.

Please let me know if someone can help.

Thanks,

Cody

Might be able to depending on which one it is, could you snap a picture of it?

Thanks

-Nick

We are working on collecting all the coils and data for Crossfires older subs. Seems that we do quite a few recones for them lately.

Yes we can do it, what kind of coil configuration are you needing?

Thanks!

-Nick

lol.. yeah i abused it with a burnt copy of Bass Mechanik.. haha big no! no!

anyways... If a dual 1 ohm config can be done im down for that, get a lil more power out of my Sundown 1500.

Let me know whats available. also the voice coils on this thing got VERY HOT i mean, i could not touch the dust cap, i heard my skin sizzle that is how hot this thing gets.

You don't want a dual 1ohm with that amp you'll be right back here with a burned coil again. Dual 2 would be the way to go for you if you are running the 1500d, gotta check on what coils we have though.

Thanks!

-Nick

Won't have the coils for a few weeks...

Recone will be $95 plus $38 for the basket, plus what ever shipping would be back to you depending on location.

Thanks!

-Nick

We will be stocking up on more of the original coils for these. Crossfire seems to be sending us all of their recone business now... and Ill get a D1 coil going for them soon enough as well.

Thanks,

Scott

Sign in to follow this