Sign in to follow this  
CBFryman

Florida SSA Meet

Ive been meaning to call up some people and see about a bunch of us 2007 Seniors roll down to Orlando Watersports Complex around that time. It would be hella cool if we could go ahead and have an Audio meet at the coolest place in Orlando during the day time and sometimes even at night.

I would be willing to call OWC and even travle down there (i go about once a month anyway) and see what it would take. I dont know how many of you wakebaord or waterski but they also have paint ball and Mini MotoX and a snack bar with a nice deck and tables and what not and the pro shop if you want to pick up some swagage.

OrlandoWatersports.com

Ive been meaning to call up some people and see about a bunch of us 2007 Seniors roll down to Orlando Watersports Complex around that time. It would be hella cool if we could go ahead and have an Audio meet at the coolest place in Orlando during the day time and sometimes even at night.

I would be willing to call OWC and even travle down there (i go about once a month anyway) and see what it would take. I dont know how many of you wakebaord or waterski but they also have paint ball and Mini MotoX and a snack bar with a nice deck and tables and what not and the pro shop if you want to pick up some swagage.

OrlandoWatersports.com

whatever happened with this?

Nobody wants to I geuss.

need to talk it up more to people

There are tons of things to do around here, and with my dads 'new' boat we could have an SSA fishing meet. lol. We could go to the river on the 19' boat we could hang out somewhere. We could meet in Orlando.

did you send out PMs to people in other places, or you could make a new topic on other sites too

I could make a new topic on CSO and CA. If it gets to be too big fishing is out of the question. Only so many people can fit on a 29' cruiser. :D

I could talk to Shawn Flemming if everyone wanted a mic.

However this meet can not be on saturdays any more if im going to make it. XC starts Monday...

I could make a new topic on CSO and CA. If it gets to be too big fishing is out of the question. Only so many people can fit on a 29' cruiser. :D

make sure the link points to here :fing34:

Working on it now. :)

OK I finally have some dates. All of my saturdays are jammed packed with cross country. If we do a meet close to my house I am open to Sept 30th. Shawn Flemming said he will let us use his Term Lab if the date is kosher with his schedule. I'm going to run 9/30 by him and see if its good.

How many people could make it to the Lake City or Gaisnsville area on 9/30? if we can get 10+ people I think we will shoot for that.

Changed, waiting to see if it is 100% too soon but right now shawn is in england and wont be back in time for 9/30. Another date I am throwing out is 10/21.

By The Way...shawn has a few treats for us if its on a date he is open on including a taste of a little Fi.

ok guys if we do it at the end of October or after, I will have a pair of 12's from each line of Fi Car Audio, a pair of x's, a pair of ssd's, a pair of q's and a pair of btl's, for everyone to see, play with, and just experience. I am currently in Europe for work. And will be back in a few weeks. Then I have to get ready for db drag world finals on Oct. 14th and 15th in Louisville, KY. This is always the busiest time of the year for me, but I want to get this meet going, that way everyone can experience Fi Car Audio. I will have my meter on hand, and if enough people are interested, we can turn it into a single point db drag event, but you guys have to let me know if there is enough interest. I usually do shows, charge $20 per person, and after the expenses are paid, split that money up, and seperate it between the winners of each class. But again just let me know.

Shawn Fleming

Now I know I gotta be there. then I can hear the Fis first hand.

Let me know the date

A 1x meet would be cool and the end of October FTW!.

:)

I might be able to make a meet in October. While I wont be competing this year, I am attending world finals with a few friends so I will have to see what my money looks like closer to that point.