Insaneman1731

CUSTOMER FEEDBACK SECTION for SSA

That is one secksy subwoofer....

Just want to thank Mark and Aaron for the easy transaction. Originally ordered a Sundown X15 and had a change of heart at the last minute for the Zv4 and they took care of it immediately and contacted me by phone to confirm. They honor their word and definitely hooked me up! I could not have got a better deal! Thanks again guys. 

IMG_3326.jpg

coolugh.gif

Order #11062:

I don't know what's going on with SSA but I placed an order for two sundown Sd 10's at the end of September. Takes a few days for them to update and ship but whatever, finally get my shipment and they sent the wrong subs. So I try emailing and messaging about the issue and it takes 4 days to get a response. I then ship the subs back as instructed, I message them asking when I should expect the right subs. No response, finally get the right subs last Friday but it's not over. One of the subs has a dead voice coil or something so I need to send it back. And of course customer service isn't responding to messages or calls. I've never had such a bad experience with audio website like this. I expected a lot more than this nonsense.

Order #11062:

I don't know what's going on with SSA but I placed an order for two sundown Sd 10's at the end of September. Takes a few days for them to update and ship but whatever, finally get my shipment and they sent the wrong subs. So I try emailing and messaging about the issue and it takes 4 days to get a response. I then ship the subs back as instructed, I message them asking when I should expect the right subs. No response, finally get the right subs last Friday but it's not over. One of the subs has a dead voice coil or something so I need to send it back. And of course customer service isn't responding to messages or calls. I've never had such a bad experience with audio website like this. I expected a lot more than this nonsense.

Your order had to be drop shipped from Sundown due to our inventory not getting to the SSA office yet hence the extra day.  When in stock, everything ships same or next day depending on time of order placed.  

I have been fast on emails and the forum, I have all emails answered that I can see as I have the email box in front of me now and Josh has been manning the phones.  I don't see an email from you about when to expect the replacement subs from us, or any others unanswered, where did you sent it?

As for the current subs, all Sundown subs are tested before being boxed up for shipment.  Did you check the coil with a DMM?

So I ordered a sundown sa8 v2 last Sunday on the first and the next day it said there was a label made for ups to pick it up and it would be at my house on the 9th which is today and it never showed up I've called several times trying to figure out what's going on and why I haven't got an update on my shipment and why it hasn't sent yet if could get a response it would be great cuz I have called 15 times left a message every time I've emailed and texted trying to get info on my shipment and it's really irritating. And my order number is 11644

Edited by mab sa8 v2

So I ordered a sundown sa8 v2 last Sunday on the first and the next day it said there was a label made for ups to pick it up and it would be at my house on the 9th which is today and it never showed up I've called several times trying to figure out what's going on and why I haven't got an update on my shipment and why it hasn't sent yet if could get a response it would be great cuz I have called 15 times left a message every time I've emailed and texted trying to get info on my shipment and it's really irritating. And my order number is 11644

All emails and voice mails that we have received are answered.  Your order was assigned a tracking number, that does not mean anything has shipped just yet.  Your order status will change to shipped and you will receive and email alerting you.  There were a couple of SA8 orders that were delayed because our inventory sold out before our next shipment arrived (which it is arriving today).  As explained in the emails, the couple of SA8's that were a couple of days behind are going out asap.  Josh has spoken to you via text and left you a voice mail.

I have nothing but good things to say about SSA. Aaron answered all of my questions within a day or two while I was waiting for my Xcon to be built. I have never had to wait for a  sub to be built, but the wait was worth it. This is the toughest sub I've ever owned! Great company and I recommend them to my friends all the time. 

I have a question about the store items. Some stuff you can add to the cart and others only to the wish list. What is the reasoning for this? Are those items on back order? I know the SSa subs are but nothing else is noted saying this. 

On 5/20/2017 at 7:48 PM, bigrank916 said:

I have a question about the store items. Some stuff you can add to the cart and others only to the wish list. What is the reasoning for this? Are those items on back order? I know the SSa subs are but nothing else is noted saying this. 

If an item is unable to be added to your shopping cart, that means they are out of stock or on back order essentially.

I've ordered 2 12" ssa evils and the wait was excruciating but I finally got it after months of no updates on the ups tracking. So the wait is real. Build quality is great. And through out my wait I've shot emails inquiring what's going on and customer service kept in touch with everyone which was cool and help reassure me that I'm in good hands. What was a disappointment was that I did not receive my free t shirt with the order. I selected the size and everything. And it does not come with any stickers or free items for being there cream of the crop model. Maybe the performance will make up for everything, I'm waiting on my amp so I hadn't hooked it up yet. 

I'm having a hard time getting someone from SSA to contact me about my orders. I've left 2 voicemails on Mon and Tues. Called back Weds but no answer and sent an email on Friday. I also used the online form a few months ago to ask about changing my order if something was on back order but got no response.

I'm assuming the items I'm waiting for are on back order? 1 set of evil mids and tweets plus RCAs on one order and an NVX amp on the other. I can still purchase the amp and tweets today which tells me it shouldn't be on back order right? Confused here. I have had zero notification on when these items might arrive too. I purchased them in late Nov and Dec. Someone please give me a heads up as to whats goin on. Thank you

17 hours ago, bigrank916 said:

I'm having a hard time getting someone from SSA to contact me about my orders. I've left 2 voicemails on Mon and Tues. Called back Weds but no answer and sent an email on Friday. I also used the online form a few months ago to ask about changing my order if something was on back order but got no response.

I'm assuming the items I'm waiting for are on back order? 1 set of evil mids and tweets plus RCAs on one order and an NVX amp on the other. I can still purchase the amp and tweets today which tells me it shouldn't be on back order right? Confused here. I have had zero notification on when these items might arrive too. I purchased them in late Nov and Dec. Someone please give me a heads up as to whats goin on. Thank you

I am concerned, as Josh calls back every voice mail.  So if they are not saving or not getting to the correct number something is wrong.  I do apologize as of late, with the big sale, Josh and I have been massively swamped and we are doing the best we can to catch up to all orders as fast as possible.  Evil mids in 4 ohm are back ordered for a little bit, should have more info on them soon.  Tweets are in.  RCA's should be good and NVX is pretty much good to go.  I have been keep on top of the unreal amount of emails as I am on it 14 hours a day no matter what, and I am caught up, so if you didn't get a reply please check spam box.  If something is back ordered, Josh calls and leaves a message about the back order right away.  Please check your spam box as I know I am on top of emails and josh is on top of voice mails.

5 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

I am concerned, as Josh calls back every voice mail.  So if they are not saving or not getting to the correct number something is wrong.  I do apologize as of late, with the big sale, Josh and I have been massively swamped and we are doing the best we can to catch up to all orders as fast as possible.  Evil mids in 4 ohm are back ordered for a little bit, should have more info on them soon.  Tweets are in.  RCA's should be good and NVX is pretty much good to go.  I have been keep on top of the unreal amount of emails as I am on it 14 hours a day no matter what, and I am caught up, so if you didn't get a reply please check spam box.  If something is back ordered, Josh calls and leaves a message about the back order right away.  Please check your spam box as I know I am on top of emails and josh is on top of voice mails.

I leave my cell number each time I've left a voicemail and I checked my account info which also has the right number. Something must be wrong.

I'm confused as to how long the back order has been in effect. Is this since before Christmas?? That's when ordered mine. So no one has received the 4 ohm evil mids or tweets since then? NVX amp is good to go?? Does that mean the amp is in stock or not? Was it on back order before? If it wasn't back ordered, why wasn't it shipped out when I ordered it in Nov? Please include a bit more detail as to why I've been waiting so long. RCAs don't mean much w/o the amp they were purchased for but that's quite a wait for them.

I've checked my spam folder leading back to the beginning of Feb. No email from SSA or 1800woofers. 

15 hours ago, bigrank916 said:

I leave my cell number each time I've left a voicemail and I checked my account info which also has the right number. Something must be wrong.

I'm confused as to how long the back order has been in effect. Is this since before Christmas?? That's when ordered mine. So no one has received the 4 ohm evil mids or tweets since then? NVX amp is good to go?? Does that mean the amp is in stock or not? Was it on back order before? If it wasn't back ordered, why wasn't it shipped out when I ordered it in Nov? Please include a bit more detail as to why I've been waiting so long. RCAs don't mean much w/o the amp they were purchased for but that's quite a wait for them.

I've checked my spam folder leading back to the beginning of Feb. No email from SSA or 1800woofers. 

Please get back with me with the order numbers.  Email wise I am caught up to middle of yesterday, voice mail wise Josh is caught up to yesterday, so I am not sure why you have not received anything.  Yes, the 4 ohm Evil65's have been out for a bit, they are in production now and we should have an update soon as to when they will be back in.  NVX wise, not knowing your order number off hand, most off of their amps are in stock at the moment as of a couple of days ago.

2 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Please get back with me with the order numbers.  Email wise I am caught up to middle of yesterday, voice mail wise Josh is caught up to yesterday, so I am not sure why you have not received anything.  Yes, the 4 ohm Evil65's have been out for a bit, they are in production now and we should have an update soon as to when they will be back in.  NVX wise, not knowing your order number off hand, most off of their amps are in stock at the moment as of a couple of days ago.

1800woofers order #1909

SSA order #22130

3 hours ago, bigrank916 said:

1800woofers order #1909

SSA order #22130

Yes, I know for certain I emailed you back.  I am having Josh split up 1909 to send multiple shipments to get some items to you asap.  I am double checking on the amp now.

Everything has been sent except for the mids that are still on back order. I really appreciate you guys taking care of that. Thank you!

18 hours ago, bigrank916 said:

Everything has been sent except for the mids that are still on back order. I really appreciate you guys taking care of that. Thank you!

No sir, thank you!  We appreciate you choosing to SSA. :)

Hi Aaron,

Really struggling to give you guys money!

I've PMd you three times to confirm the order and also emailed Josh, all without answer.  I even called the shop to leave a voicemail but the machine says it's full.

What's the issue please?  Are we able to do business?  I'm persisting because of your product reputation - but only just!

Thanks for your attention.

Adam

Australia

On 4/25/2018 at 5:37 AM, AdamInPerth said:

Hi Aaron,

Really struggling to give you guys money!

I've PMd you three times to confirm the order and also emailed Josh, all without answer.  I even called the shop to leave a voicemail but the machine says it's full.

What's the issue please?  Are we able to do business?  I'm persisting because of your product reputation - but only just!

Thanks for your attention.

Adam

Australia

Just replied to your PM, some reason I didn't get the alert that the others came in.

Any update on when the Evil 4ohm  mids are to be in?? I've been waiting on the back order for 5 months now. I ordered some with sig but I'll take a plain set at this point.

20 hours ago, bigrank916 said:

Any update on when the Evil 4ohm  mids are to be in?? I've been waiting on the back order for 5 months now. I ordered some with sig but I'll take a plain set at this point.

There was a hold up at the build house, and then at the port.  But they are due in very shortly at our store location in NY and Josh will be testing and shipping out as fast as possible.

On 5/25/2018 at 7:57 AM, Aaron Clinton said:

There was a hold up at the build house, and then at the port.  But they are due in very shortly at our store location in NY and Josh will be testing and shipping out as fast as possible.

Did those ever get shipped out yet?

On 7/11/2018 at 4:28 PM, bigrank916 said:

Did those ever get shipped out yet?

Yes, the Evil 65's are back in stock.