Insaneman1731

CUSTOMER FEEDBACK SECTION for SSA

On 7/19/2018 at 5:09 AM, Aaron Clinton said:

Yes, the Evil 65's are back in stock.

Ok cause I'm still waiting on a pair of them to be shipped  from a back order. Do you need my info again?

On 7/27/2018 at 2:22 PM, bigrank916 said:

Ok cause I'm still waiting on a pair of them to be shipped  from a back order. Do you need my info again?

Just in case, do you have the order number handy so I can look it up fast.

On 7/30/2018 at 6:25 AM, Aaron Clinton said:

Just in case, do you have the order number handy so I can look it up fast.

Yes it is order #1909 from 1800woofers.com. The purchase was on Dec 23rd.

Still looking for an update here...this has gone on long enuf. Im shifting from waiting patiently to getting irritated. Send me the items i payed for. 9 months have gone by.  I see they are available to buy in the store. WTF?????

I wish I could help you.  Not sure what's going on here, but this is unacceptable, especially from SSA which has been a leader and a model vendor IMO.

Wow..9 months for a order..This surprises me!Every time I have ordered,its been here usually before the ETA arrival date.I agree this would be frustrating but this has to be a computer error glitch or something.I don't see items just not getting shipped to you guys and I am sure Arron would make it right if these items were purchased I would almost bet there is a good reason for your inconvinice.

On 8/30/2018 at 12:02 PM, bigrank916 said:

Still looking for an update here...this has gone on long enuf. Im shifting from waiting patiently to getting irritated. Send me the items i payed for. 9 months have gone by.  I see they are available to buy in the store. WTF?????

Your order should be allset now, let us know if there is anything else you need.  Sorry for the delays.

On 8/30/2018 at 12:02 PM, bigrank916 said:

On 8/24/2018 at 4:41 PM, bigrank916 said:

Any update on this yet?

On 8/1/2018 at 6:17 PM, bigrank916 said:

Yes it is order #1909 from 1800woofers.com. The purchase was on Dec 23rd.

I apologize as I have not been on the forums the last couple weeks.  But checking your order, it looks to be good to go on our end.  Sorry for any delay and email us with any questions I can help with.

On 9/6/2018 at 12:34 AM, Artificial said:

It has been almost two weeks now, still haven't received my item. Order # 25163

Your order has been refunded per Josh's contact.

Ok I'm a customer and quite possibly a customer of a different nature as many others on the forum. That's only that I took advantage of the offer for financing. I honestly am only assuming that not many of you do this but it's just speculation because it's the first time I've done it and I order stuff on the web all the damn time!! Please don't take my thinking this as me being elitist or feeling that my pay is an exercise in snobbery! Lol

Anyway, I got my financing approved and had already picked out 3 items I wanted to purchase so I finalized my order. Aaron was there to answer my email about taking advantage of the freeies they offer on orders over $500 and he was happy to help me square my t-shirt away and get it shipped out on the right size. That was great as I felt like everything was going great and I knew I had the attention of the SSA team and that my needs weren't going to get lost in the shuffle.

Sadly since then I keep getting this feeling that my needs have in fact been lost in the shuffle. I received one of my items and the T-shirt... That took almost two weeks well now it's been two weeks and counting and I'm still waiting on an amp and an 8" subwoofer which is the bulk of my order. My correspondence has only yet been met with a kinda vague promise of future fulfillment. At this point I'm wondering what I need to do or what my next step is.

Granted I didn't get the Express shipping but I would have thought that two plus weeks would be ample time to deliver my order. I be mean at this point I would think SSA would be more interested in getting my order out and the expense of shipping at a faster rate would be less on my end but picked up by them. I feel like I'm getting second rate service. Everyone there has been cool so far even the people at the company that does their financial packages have been cool. I only used this service because I was hoping the small loan would benefit my credit score and right now it could use a bump. I just bought a house and the couple cards I have I've had maxed out once or twice trying to keep a high account balance for the mortgage company to see. (Talk about a freaking headache buying a house sucks! Lol) but if I had known that I'd get better service paying up front with MY CASH I would have. Or at least put it on a credit card or something.

I just can't see that being the issue because financing doesn't affect SSA they got the full amount from the finance company but I just don't know what else could be holding up my stuff. It looks like everyone else got what they ordered not just in time but quickly even!

Had anybody else has any trouble recently?

Before I even look to see if anybody even READ MY FREAKING ENCYCLOPEDIA (misdirected) ANGER-ICA I want to say this:

I got a ring at my doorbell this morning and my friend who was sitting on the couch said delivery. Which I was thinking "yeah right, what am I expecting!?" but in hindsight he must've actually seen my doorbell camera and the dude wearing brown because he opens the door and turns around with.... A small AMPERE AUDIO BOX! I was shocked, and saddened that just 12 hours prior I was on this forum half arse talking smack so... To anyone that might feel slighted, I ate crow this morning and I have a dentist appointment to remove size 48 Birkenstock from my clenched jaw Monday morning. 

Still no amp, but I didn't even get a notification that this speaker was on its way! Thanks everyone that made this speaker happen.

I noticed that it was shipped from an address labeled Ampere Audio in Texas... You know who you are and thanks!!

Edited by ATX.WeenR
Fix typo..