Insaneman1731

CUSTOMER FEEDBACK SECTION for SSA

I just recently bought a SAX-100.2 from these guys, and the experience was more then great. I was given a great price, and shipping was fast as hell. Would definally deal with these guys again. A+.

Looking for customer feedback in this post. I'm going to compile a list of feedbacks from diff customers on a variety of sales we've made for the store webpage.

So...if you've bought from us in the past or present, if you could post up your experience with our response time, and shipping time, that would be great. Thanks for everyone's co-operation! And thanks for choosing SSA!

Ordered a pair of Mach 5 MLI-65s. Aaron shipped the next day, and I love them! Service is great, product is way above average, and well, you're just damn good guys. I will be ordering lots of gear in the future.

Great Customer service!!!! Took EVERY call i made while he was in town, and even talked to him via-internet while he was out of town!!!! Even talked to mark on the phone on the 4th of july!!!! Great guy here!!! I was a customer for MARK LaFOUNTAIN....I talk to him on a daily basis and he is always interested in the different setups im thinking about!!!

Aaron and Mark are the type of vendor that you can really appreciate. They offer good deals on great products, and their service and support go above and beyond. Anytime I have a question in the SSA forums (which they offer up for free, I might add), it's a good bet that one of them will jump in with a qualified recommendation. Not only are they in the business of selling high-end audio equipment, but you can tell that they're really passionate about it in their own vehicles and homes. It's this hands-on approach that really separates them from the churn-and-burn audio retailers.

Case in point, I recently purchased a pair of Sundown Audio SAX-100.2 and SAX-100.4 amplifiers from SSA. Aaron went out of his way to hand-deliver the amps to me personally, on a Saturday! Granted, we both live in Maryland... but I know I wouldn't get that sort of treatment from Tweeter!

I paypalled them money for stickers...and now I got 4 fancy stickers :D, not to mention that I got them in a very timely fashion. :)

I'd definitely trust buying from them again (with something worth more than $.02 :P)(plan on doing so in the near future....).

Edited by Big E

Wow, thank you for the positive responses!

i guess my order is the first and hopefully not the last international order placed on the shop.

i bought a pair of mli's and asked Aaron (which i'd like to thank) to help me with a couple other things.

despite a small error, i'll give Aaron (and the shop) an A+++

thanks again and i hope we'll be doing business soon :)

bought on a thursday, shipped the day after paypal cleared. Packaged PERFECTLY.

Couldn't ask for better. CONSTANT contact through the whole process.

Ordered 4 SSA iCON 10" subs

J

Ordered a pair of MLI's on Friday , got them on Monday . Fast shipping , good guys :)

does SSA ship item to international country such as singapore? if so, which carrier (USPS, DHL, UPS, Fedex, etc.) and how much. I'm interested in the deuce.

does SSA ship item to international country such as singapore? if so, which carrier (USPS, DHL, UPS, Fedex, etc.) and how much. I'm interested in the deuce.

Can you please email support@soundsolutionsaudio.com with all your details and we can work it out. :)

Ordered a set of Ascendant Audio Assassin 12's recently. EXCELLENT and FAST replies to my emails and questions. Arrived here on time and in great condition. Excellent packaging and just a great overall buying experience. I wish all companies were this good!

Ordered a set of Ascendant Audio Assassin 12's recently. EXCELLENT and FAST replies to my emails and questions. Arrived here on time and in great condition. Excellent packaging and just a great overall buying experience. I wish all companies were this good!

Music to my ears, so to speak, thanks alot

x2 Thanks for the great feed back young gun!

Ordering through SSA was a great experience!

Ordered a set of maw15's Sunday, they were shipped Monday, got here today (Thursday). While it was a cheap order it was still handled super fast. Product was packaged great. Opened up the box and there was an invoice with a handwritten thanks from Aaron on it. Only takes 2 seconds to write on an invoice but its a nice personal touch no other company I've ordered from has done.

Thanks guys! The maws are sexy, I love the simple look, can't wait to give em a go!

-bud

Glad you got them safe and you can actually read my scratch. :)

Ordered my sax100.2 on friday recevied it tuesday morning A+ on shipping and packaging and overall customer satisfaction. I look forward to to my next purchase With SSA.

Another plus for SSA! Thank you Aaron and Mark! I couldn't be happier with the business we've done. It will continue in the future!

I'm just curious on my MLI-65's ordered on 01-01-08

I know it's free shipping and coming from Canada but where is it in the postal system?

All I get from the tracking number is a message "Item processed at postal facility" in MISSISSAUGA, ON

Just concerned on how long it takes to get to TX.

I know it's free shipping and coming from Canada but where is it in the postal system?

All I get from the tracking number is a message "Item processed at postal facility" in MISSISSAUGA, ON

That is a a draw back of shipping international. The tracking number is valid until it hits the US boarder. They are coming, and they will impress.

That is a a draw back of shipping international. The tracking number is valid until it hits the US boarder. They are coming, and they will impress.

Not a problem. Thanks for the reply.