Insaneman1731

CUSTOMER FEEDBACK SECTION for SSA

I have not had the best of luk with these guy. I ordered 4 skar vvx and 2 of them came but the other 2 have not came or even shipped out and they havent even replyed to my email so now i cant go to the spl comp I got these for not satisfied.

I have not had the best of luk with these guy. I ordered 4 skar vvx and 2 of them came but the other 2 have not came or even shipped out and they havent even replyed to my email so now i cant go to the spl comp I got these for not satisfied.

As I see it, right this moment, outside of the last few that recently came in, every email in the Support@soundsoutionsaudio.com box is answered. Please send your email in and we will find out what is going on right away. We are not going to short you product you ordered.

Update: Both trackers: 359400315002288 & 359400315002271 show to be delivered per FedEx. So all 4 drivers are there according to FedEx.

Damion, check your email if you see this first.

my ssa experience is nothing less than 10/10. i must say that i was very impatient the whole time and kept checking the status every day. once they arrived the relief was over and the fun began! i purchased 2 10" ssa xcons and they are worth thier weight in gold. shipping price could have been better, and a free t-shirt would have been nice too. i still dont see the 10% purchase price back in my account yet. but still very satisfied overall.

my ssa experience is nothing less than 10/10. i must say that i was very impatient the whole time and kept checking the status every day. once they arrived the relief was over and the fun began! i purchased 2 10" ssa xcons and they are worth thier weight in gold. shipping price could have been better, and a free t-shirt would have been nice too. i still dont see the 10% purchase price back in my account yet. but still very satisfied overall.

PM me with your order number and I will take care of your customer rewards points.

Best customer service ever ! replied to my email in a matter of 10 min!

Best customer service ever ! replied to my email in a matter of 10 min!

:)

Hello.

What is happening with my order #718, the status didn't change long ago...

I wrote some letters (10 october) to sales@crescendoaudio.com, but nobody answers me!

I paid for a parcel 3 october (2 x FT1-SE), I paid for delivery 4 october (to Russia).

1) Have you already sent the parcel or not? Why so long?

2) If not, I would buy additionally two pieces of FT1-SE and sent in the same parcel. Is it possible? If yes... send me a invoice please to PayPal.

Thanks.

If you bought them from Crescendo, then they would be the ones to ask, not SSA.

Hello.

I wrote some letters (10 october) to sales@crescendoaudio.com, but nobody answers me!

I paid for a parcel 3 october (2 x FT1-SE), I paid for delivery 4 october (to Russia).

2) If not, I would buy additionally two pieces of FT1-SE and sent in the same parcel. Is it possible? If yes... send me a invoice please to PayPal.

Thanks.

That would be a Crescendo Audio order, not SSA. Please find them at http://store.CrescendoAudio.com

Hello.

Thanks.

That would be a Crescendo Audio order, not SSA. Please find them at http://www.store.CrescendoAudio.com

http://store.crescendoaudio.com/

www doesn't load, problem with dns records most likely.

9/10 experience. Emailed me back very promptly and answered all my questions. Sub took a little bit longer than the expected wait time but it is well worth it for such a quality product. I've definitely got plans to buy from ssa again and have suggested them to friends.

10/10 for me!!! I'm loving the 18" XCON!!! SSA's customer service is second to none!! Now it's time to buy some better mids and highs!! jump.gif

10/10 for me!!! I'm loving the 18" XCON!!! SSA's customer service is second to none!! Now it's time to buy some better mids and highs!! jump.gif

:woot:

10/10 for me as well :) SSA has amazing customer service and great products, love my 2 15" Icons, even on only 100 watts each they are nuts! Placed 3 different orders in last 2.5 months and i've been extremely happy with everything so far, and don't expect that to change. :) Thanks Mark and Aaron. bananaDance.gif

10/10 for me as well smile.png SSA has amazing customer service and great products, love my 2 15" Icons, even on only 100 watts each they are nuts! Placed 3 different orders in last 2.5 months and i've been extremely happy with everything so far, and don't expect that to change. smile.png Thanks Mark and Aaron. bananaDance.gif

thanx.gif thanx.gif

Ordered Friday; delivered Wednesday. Thanks SSA! My brother will be pumped when he opens this for XMas. 6.5" IA Coaxials.

20121128_172409.jpg

Was going to make a new topic, but I figured I would just post here instead.

Just a little glitch, but I got my order shipped to my door on the 10th but the order status on SSA wasn't updated until the 27th. It went straight from pending shipping to shipped as well. I never received a tracking number until the 27th; seventeen days after it arrived at my house.

I could care less, but I just thought I would let you guys know in case someone out there does care. Thanks!

:rockwoot:

Was going to make a new topic, but I figured I would just post here instead.

Just a little glitch, but I got my order shipped to my door on the 10th but the order status on SSA wasn't updated until the 27th. It went straight from pending shipping to shipped as well. I never received a tracking number until the 27th; seventeen days after it arrived at my house.

I could care less, but I just thought I would let you guys know in case someone out there does care. Thanks!

rockwoot.gif

what was your order number cause i ordered mine the the 22nd of november and still hasnt said it shipped....

what was your order number cause i ordered mine the the 22nd of november and still hasnt said it shipped....

Sometimes shipping time will vary a bit depending on what you ordered. It IS worth the wait though :fing34:

Shipping time completely varies on the product. As for a few tracking updates, we had a number of orders from one brand that I requested tracking for 7 different times with no success.

Shipping time completely varies on the product. As for a few tracking updates, we had a number of orders from one brand that I requested tracking for 7 different times with no success.

Mine was a SSA sub if it makes a difference.

still waiting for my zcon 18's ordered nov 21. hoping it'll be shipped within the month.

Just want to thank Mark and Aaron for the easy transaction. Originally ordered a Sundown X15 and had a change of heart at the last minute for the Zv4 and they took care of it immediately and contacted me by phone to confirm. They honor their word and definitely hooked me up! I could not have got a better deal! Thanks again guys. 

IMG_3326.jpg