Insaneman1731

CUSTOMER FEEDBACK SECTION for SSA

I would also like to add I ordered from the bravox group buy, I got my speakers fast and experienced the SSA signature customer service the whole time ^_^

You mean Mark signed the speakers for you? :P

I never got a signature :ughdunno:

I would also like to add I ordered from the bravox group buy, I got my speakers fast and experienced the SSA signature customer service the whole time ^_^

I only do one signature a year, and I'm saving 2010's for some one special. :)

hehe :P

I was going to try and come up to phx and help you out Mark with your build, but my mother disapproves of driving my jeep at freeway speeds.

Perhaps If I take the 79 instead of I10 it would fly with her...

hehe :P

I was going to try and come up to phx and help you out Mark with your build, but my mother disapproves of driving my jeep at freeway speeds.

Perhaps If I take the 79 instead of I10 it would fly with her...

haha, nice

I bought a 15" Xcon about 1 year ago this month... it still sounds as good as when it was new... and i still love it... it was shipped to me just as they said it would be and they answered all my qustions super fast... i bought the Boss amp they have the sale going on now.. waiting on it to get here, but i am not worried at all about it getting here after dealing with SSA before.. if they say they will do it.. They will ...... they have the best customer service i have seen.. and.. what a bunch super nice guys to deal with.... Thanks SSA !

I bought a 15" Xcon about 1 year ago this month... it still sounds as good as when it was new... and i still love it... it was shipped to me just as they said it would be and they answered all my qustions super fast... i bought the Boss amp they have the sale going on now.. waiting on it to get here, but i am not worried at all about it getting here after dealing with SSA before.. if they say they will do it.. They will ...... they have the best customer service i have seen.. and.. what a bunch super nice guys to deal with.... Thanks SSA !

Wow, thank you for that. Glad you like the Xcon. :)

I have received a few things from SSA Store and never had a problem, if it was an issue or mix-up I was quickly contacted via email. My Boss Amp just got here in great condition and working properly and I cant wait to get the 2010 Icon 15" in a week or so. Keep up the good work.

:gayhaaay1: Am I that some one special :wub:

I have received a few things from SSA Store and never had a problem, if it was an issue or mix-up I was quickly contacted via email. My Boss Amp just got here in great condition and working properly and I cant wait to get the 2010 Icon 15" in a week or so. Keep up the good work.

:gayhaaay1: Am I that some one special :wub:

Since you ordered copper and we did not have any copper in stock, it will be coming straight from the build house.

Thanks Aaron for taking care of me and my order :bigok::bigok::bigok:

Thanks Aaron for taking care of me and my order :bigok::bigok::bigok:

Thank you for being a return customer. :)

Bought some bravox CS60K comps last week. Got them super fast. Had a couple questions and got answered right away. Good service.

Bought some bravox CS60K comps last week. Got them super fast. Had a couple questions and got answered right away. Good service.

:)

Thanks for the shirt.

Thanks for the shirt.

:drink40:

Ordered a xs power 5100, realized my mistake and let Aaron know about it. I needed reverse polarity, and he promptly corrected my mistake and everything went smooth as silk. Happy first time customer, and look forward to more purchases in the future. :dancing:

SSA rocks.

Ordered a xs power 5100, realized my mistake and let Aaron know about it. I needed reverse polarity, and he promptly corrected my mistake and everything went smooth as silk. Happy first time customer, and look forward to more purchases in the future. :dancing:

SSA rocks.

Your email timing was perfect on that one. ;)

:captain: You send to Russia??

It depends on the item.

I ordered a dcon 10. Im extremely happy with it for a little 10 :drink40: It took a while to build but then again i'm just impatient. Thanks

I ordered a dcon 10. Im extremely happy with it for a little 10 :drink40:

That seems to keep happening. ;)

I have not had any problems with the SSA store!

Just have to say that these guys on here have excellent customer service! Ordered an xs D3400 on Monday and recieved it Wednesday mid-day. That was freaking super fast! Great guys and cool store. Not my first battery from them and it wont be the last.

Best customer service I have dealt with. Fast shipping, and great products!

Thank you sir.

Thank you!