Sign in to follow this  
mikecdm

new post look???

I was just wondering why once i click on a topic it only shows the original post, and all other posts are linked at the bottom? Is it something I can change or is it just a new look? I particularly like the old way where I can see all the posts under the same topic. I catch myself re-reading some of the earlier posts and this way makes it a bit more difficult to know whats going on in a certain topic. Thanks,,

I was just wondering why once i click on a topic it only shows the original post, and all other posts are linked at the bottom? Is it something I can change or is it just a new look? I particularly like the old way where I can see all the posts under the same topic. I catch myself re-reading some of the earlier posts and this way makes it a bit more difficult to know whats going on in a certain topic. Thanks,,

Click on the "options" link on the top right of this topic and then click on standard. That should get you back to the normal setting.

thank you sir... Much, Much better. I don't know when I switched it, but one day all of a sudden it was different. Glad it was an easy fix.

wow, thats probably the main reason i never come around here, i hate clicking on each linked post.. i was just about to make my own topic...lol thanks