Sign in to follow this  
rmoore911

Arsenal Specs

I know the arsenals are finally up on the shop's page, but they are still missing the specs. I read they are rated at 500 wrms, but what is the suggested max for them. Also, I may have missed it in another post, but I don't remember seeing what their mounting depth is for the 10 and 12. I'm hoping that its 6.5" or less, I'd like to have another AA sub back in my Sonoma by the fall.

ARSENAL SPECS

10" D4

R 3.35 Ohms per coil (6.7 Ohms measured in series)

Fs 33.8 Hz

Qms 4.68

Qes .43

Qts .39

Mms 123 g

Sd 310 cm^2

Vas 24.24 l

SPL 85.2 1W/1m

BL 20.2

Xmax 18mm

RMS 500W

12" D4

Re 3.35 Ohms per coil (6.7 Ohms measured in series)

Fs 28.1 Hz

Qms 5.24

Qes .45

Qts .41

Mms 156 g

SD 480 cm^2

Vas 66.27 l

SPL 87.0 1W/1m

BL 20.2

Xmax 18mm

RMS 500

15" D4

Re 3.35 Ohms per coil (6.7 Ohms measured in series)

Fs 27.1 Hz

Qms 6.15

Qes .53

Qts .49

Mms 188 g

Sd 810 cm^2

Vas 168.9 l

SPL 89.9 1W/1m

Bl 20.2

Xmax 18mm

RMS 500W

thanks, but any chance you can post the mounting depths as well. . .i'd really like to put a 10 or 12 inch arsenal in my truck, but i'm limited to around a 6.5 inch mounting depth . . .

I don't understand how you can have the T/S parameters but no mounting depths for the subs. All this takes is a simple measuring tape and a few key strokes. Some of us would like to use these in installs that limit us on this aspect. Could you please post these numbers for the 3 lines. Thanks.

Any more news on the Comps?

I don't understand how you can have the T/S parameters but no mounting depths for the subs. All this takes is a simple measuring tape and a few key strokes. Some of us would like to use these in installs that limit us on this aspect. Could you please post these numbers for the 3 lines. Thanks.

Top mounting depth for 10" Arsenal 6 1/8. Getting ready to install one in a friends Ford Edge. Great looking sub. Much beefier than the previous model. There is also a felt pad attached to the underside of the cone by the leads. I guess this is to prevent lead slap being heard. Not sure, but I'm sure there is a good reason. I'll try and have pics of the sub later tonight.

Top mounting depth for 10" Arsenal 6 1/8. Getting ready to install one in a friends Ford Edge. Great looking sub. Much beefier than the previous model. There is also a felt pad attached to the underside of the cone by the leads. I guess this is to prevent lead slap being heard. Not sure, but I'm sure there is a good reason. I'll try and have pics of the sub later tonight.

Herre are the PICS of the 10" Arsenal.

P8020431.jpg

P8020430.jpg

P8020429.jpg

P8020426.jpg

P8020424.jpg

:wackit:

well between those 2 options, there isn't much of a difference in price so the only decision is which one to get, and not just go ahead and buy one of each to play around with. . .i am trying to keep my sub under $200 (which both are), so i had to take the Fi Q out of the equation and that was looking like such a nice option for my truck. . .

Sign in to follow this