Aaron Clinton

Looking for a few bass racers

We are looking to pick up 2 or 3 Bass Race competitors. We would like them to be able to get it going for the remainder of this season. If you are interested, we are looking for someone with bass race experience, if not, having a good deal of SPL time under their belt. The ICON is a good bass race candidate. This is not a sponsorship. As we are way too small of a company to give away equipment. This is for people who can do a good number of shows.

This is in the beginning stages. I would compete myself, but family and work do not allow me the time to build and travel to shows. The drivers would be at dealer cost, if amplifiers were needed also we could take care of that with Sundown as a possibility.

We would like a minimum of 4 drivers per install. Stickers and T-shirts will be provided also.

Edited by denim
Edited for effect.

End of this season if I'm lucky or beginning of next season.

Believe it or not.

what are the requirements :)

ill do it for ya :)

i have plenty of lane time

after reading the review by DD i think its worth a go :)

Edited by Lord Baccus

hmmm i have a few shows to go to this month

plus i been bass racing since the beginig of the season

so that makes me someone in the running

as far as drivers i can swing 4 ..i have to design something

thats going to get stinking loud off rms power...ive done that already with my se12's

so hopefully the icon will do the same im sure it will

I had to edit the first post because people are sending me IMs and PMs and emails who think this is a dbDrag sponsorship.

We are not giving any equipment away, we cannot afford to do that period. This is for Bass Racers ONLY!

In addition, if I have never heard of you, never spoke to you, never seen your past competition history, or never seen your installs or level of experience on the forums, your chances are not good. Please understand this is not a chance to get free stuff.

how are yall going about this ?

detials man Details :slayer:

i am so down for this...

Edited by Lord Baccus

In addition, if I have never heard of you, never spoke to you, never seen your past competition history, or never seen your installs or level of experience on the forums, your chances are not good. Please understand this is not a chance to get free stuff.

:faintthud:

have u heard of me?

:hyper::sadwavey:

have u heard of me?

:hyper::sadwavey:

:P Nope never. :P

Can you send me a pm as to how many shows you plan to do and if you are going to stay in NY for most of them, power being used, vehicle etc.

Can you send me a pm as to how many shows you plan to do and if you are going to stay in NY for most of them, power being used, vehicle etc.

pm sent

pm sent

x2

seriously im so interested in playing with some icons...i get to see how they perform in various types of boxes and i get to see how they do on the meter in bass racing

im so motivated to get my monies 2gether

i have a dead line im trying to meet

You have PM's from both Mark and I.

pm's answered ....when i get these subs i will make some vids...i have a epicenter so i can really get them moving

Edited by 80INCHES

next year i should be able to do some. the ICON is a lowend beast ported and i think it'll be awesome for bass racing.

i do have one question, why the urge to have people run 4 drivers? while i wouldn't be competing in the big number classes, it's hard to keep the single one under 119.9, lol, and that's still a class.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Because then anyone that has a single driver could be on the team per say. This is for someone who is really serious about it and wanting to compete with top people.

Because then anyone that has a single driver could be on the team per say. This is for someone who is really serious about it and wanting to compete with top people.

so top people don't compete with single sub setups? seems i remember teh gentleman with the pt crusiser only has one (though i could be wrong). and he is pretty much a top dog.

while i understand what you're getting at, don't downplay the signifigance of a single sub competitior. what's more impressive, 4 subs averaging 149.9 or one sub doing the same? or even a pair of subs averaging 139.9 or a single sub doing the same thing?

jsut a thought, that's all.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I was kind of thinking the same thing.

It would be more impressive to throw a shit ton of power at the ICON and achieve HUGE results from a single driver than multiple imo.

I've been mulling over the idea of competing. With Mark in the same state as me I bet I could get my act together and make a pretty big splash in the dB water.

John your idea makes sense, but the ICON is not meant to take a "shit ton" of power and is not designed with peak db #'s in mind.

so top people don't compete with single sub setups? seems i remember teh gentleman with the pt crusiser only has one (though i could be wrong). and he is pretty much a top dog.

while i understand what you're getting at, don't downplay the signifigance of a single sub competitior. what's more impressive, 4 subs averaging 149.9 or one sub doing the same? or even a pair of subs averaging 139.9 or a single sub doing the same thing?

jsut a thought, that's all.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i have 2 12's right now and i think i can compete in the 149.9 class but i stay in the 139.9 class cuz i know i have chance to win

but i see wat u mean...and as far as icons being low end beast thats music to my ears :woot:

drop me a PM with what you're looking to achive, hopefully we can work something out..thanks