Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

Sundown Audio SD-1 "Blowout" Sale

Using super advanced technology I determined a random number for the winner... I sent an IM to four random people that I know and said "pick a number between 1 and X" (x being the number of SD-1s sold so far). I then averaged the numbers:

Person 1 - 7

Person 2 - 13

Person 3 - 12

Person 4 - 13

Average = 11.25

Andrew Mitchell purchased SD-1s # 11 - 14... therefore it is in his range and he wins the SAX-100.2 :)

----------

The SD-1 blowout sale will continue but the raffle is done :) Thanks for playing.

I noticed the SAX100.2 doesn't feature a subsonic filter but is recommended for 2 sd-1's. Would you recommend running these 10's w/o a subsonic filter

I noticed the SAX100.2 doesn't feature a subsonic filter but is recommended for 2 sd-1's. Would you recommend running these 10's w/o a subsonic filter

I run two SD-1 10s in my daily car on an SAX-100.2 with no subsonic filter, and I have been for quite some time.

So yes, I would suggest that you don't really need one. Just use common sense and don't play 20 Hz sine waves at full volume and you won't have any issues :)

---

I still have SD-1s in stock, in case anyone was wondering!

Using super advanced technology I determined a random number for the winner... I sent an IM to four random people that I know and said "pick a number between 1 and X" (x being the number of SD-1s sold so far). I then averaged the numbers:

Person 1 - 7

Person 2 - 13

Person 3 - 12

Person 4 - 13

Average = 11.25

Andrew Mitchell purchased SD-1s # 11 - 14... therefore it is in his range and he wins the SAX-100.2 :)

----------

The SD-1 blowout sale will continue but the raffle is done :) Thanks for playing.

:woot: Sweet, I am glad that I got on here and checked this out, I have been wanting one of these

:woot: Sweet, I am glad that I got on here and checked this out, I have been wanting one of these

It is on the way :)