Sign in to follow this  
shizzzon

My new BL setup plan

I've been researching Fi's products and askin questions here and there and am finally set on what i wanna do so i'm gonna lay the plan out for everybody and see what you all think.

It may take a while to do this because i need to buy the subs, amps wood and plexiglass... so don't expect it within the month.

This will be going in a 2007 Scion tC.

in the rear hatch area-

2 10" Fi BL Dual 2 ohm(1.4)

2 Lanzar OptiDrive 2000Ds (4,000w capable)

I chose these so i can wire the subs to a 1.4ohm DC rest load and strap these 2000Ds.

The 2000Ds strapped at 1ohm produce ~4KW but at 2 ohms, produce ~3,200w.

After resistance rise, this should max these subs out fairly well.

I will be getting the P Chamfer, Cooling Option, FlatWind and Universal options.

These will be installed in a 1.7cuft ported box tuned to 32-33hz.

Powered off of 1 or 2 Kinetik HC2000s in the back and either an HC1600 or HC1800 under the hood.

Alternator will come later but will be an Iraggi 300A alt.

I need to regain some HP in this car once i do this so some performance modifications will be coming soon as well.

1.7cf?

yea, that's the largest i can go with what i am throwin in there. I gotta keep the port velocity low so the port displacement in this box is taking up quite a bit of room.

1.7 is still within the 1.0-2.4 recommended limit for 2 10s.

Almost similar to my install plan, I had a 2 cuft dual 10" tuned to 35 built for 2 10" BL's, I am planning on ordering my second BL 10" sometime soon hopefully. I just got a Kicker Kx 2500.1 to power the 2 10's, I am going to wire them to get a 2 ohm final load for 2500 watts rms :D . I can't wait to get my second BL.

I have been working on this install for months, took me awhile to find the amp and now I need to save up for the second sub!

yea, sounds like me too, "savin up", hehe.

I just installed an Alpine IVA-W205 in the tC. Now, i'm waiting for the Blackbird II Nav unit to come out again... it's on backorder. As soon as it does, it's that and\or the subs...

Sign in to follow this