vladd

More fiero pixtures

Hurry up! :D

looks pimpin's so far.

much better than white :D

Ok so mostly for my benefit i'm going to type up a kind of summed up list of stuff to do.

Install Motor Mat

Reinstall a/c compressor and alternator as well as motor mount.

Fix a/c lines to work with fiero hookup.

Water hoses from 4cyl fiero

install 3.4" pulley

Install new Belts

Figure out heater hoses!!!

Mount fuel pump resistor thingy on underside of body.

Axles

Install new tie rod ends and ball joints.

Overhaul rear calipers and install new brake pads

Full suspension poly ($100)

Cradle poly mounts($50) --if i don't get the aluminum ones i ordered (%^&*)

Get computer reprogrammed ($125)

clean gas tank

Mount coil pack on firewall

fill in holes on trunk (no more spoiler)

Buy quarter window replacements when available (~$250)

Buy headlight buckets and headlights(~$300)

Buy air/fuel gauge

Buy new brake pads...heh

Buy emergency brake cable

Possibly buy walbro 255

Maybe Fix water neck from 2.8 to fit on 3800.

hopefully by the end of today the engine will be in the car...here's what we did last night

P9290087.jpg

P9290086.jpg

P9290085.jpg

P9290084.jpg

P9290083.jpg

P9290082.jpg

P9290081.jpg

P9290080.jpg

It is fun watching this move along piece by piece.

I hatew ur pics Matt.........I can never see them bro, but from what you have told me it sounds killer man!!!!

J

not much at all actually. in about two weeks scholarship money comes in and i can spend way too much $$ on exhaust stuffs, right now the computer is shipped off being reprogrammed (for a little extra HP too)

exhaust and axles are the two main things i need. I will be buying the axles when scholarship money comes in too.

actually i'm wrong... after looking over the pics i never put any up of the engine actually in the car. That's where we're at now. The rear suspension is all put back on but nothing tightened up (since there will be new shocks, probably springs, and of course the axles)

here it is right after put pulled in to place.

P9300114.jpg

ok so lets start with what i have of the exhaust. Had to pretty much start all over because the engine sits WAY lower than we expected. What you see is about 1/2 of the exhaust. I'll have a cat on each side like the one pictured (other was supposed to be here yesterday). From there it goes about about 4" more then another 90* angle and it comes about 14" to exit. Not a very long exhaust at all. heh.

P3060033.jpg

the rest of these are just suspension....ball joints and tie rods will hopefully be here tomorrow.

P3060034.jpg

P3060035.jpg

this next picture shows my two favorite tools, the torch and the hammer.

P3060036.jpg

P3060037.jpg

P3060039.jpg

P3060040.jpg

P3060041.jpg

the real progress doesn't show in pics. We got the new computer in, got the wiring ran in the interior and only have three more wires to hook up (need good wire to extend it). The car does crank up now, and the shifter is finished.

the real progress doesn't show in pics. We got the new computer in, got the wiring ran in the interior and only have three more wires to hook up (need good wire to extend it). The car does crank up now, and the shifter is finished.

well then take pics of that stuff :P

Pictures always help. You should get some videos up when the car is running and tearing ass. I could imagine how well that car could handle and whatnot when set up, I mean the car is like the size of a Lotus. I can only imagine the possibilities. :)

well then take pics of that stuff :P

well the interior just looks "normal" except for the computer being velcro'd to the carpet behind the driver's seat (ghetto temporary until i figure out my sub situation)

and thanks everyone else for the kind words, progress has been slow as hell, and i probably won't get to touch it again until summer...and the damn bees again.

edit: i have a vid of us cranking the car up but it's on my cell phone and i can't upload it till tomorrow when i get back to my laptop.

yep, progress!! that fiero is going to fly!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: