djjdnap

new car more trunk space....

getting a lincoln town car,, so now i have massive amounts of trunk area, should i still get 2 15's and just build a huge ass box???? or get 3 15's....ugh more money

Telling you right now, unless you remove rear deck lid padding, its going to sound like crap. I had a L7 running off of a Bd1500 in a Crown Vic and it sounded so bad I took it out. And unless the seat folds down, its just not going to have a good sound, because the rear seats are so thick.

yea it does sound weird i guess, i know because it's my older brothers car, but yea he had some subs in their b4 and it sounded cool, granted it was only like 300watts, and i'ma have 2400 watts...which reminds me, to change my alt out of my old car...BTW what kind of alt does a town car have stock anyway, the one i have now in my old car is 120 which did make my headlights stopp dimming for the most part unless you really looked closely at them..

well for subs I think 2 15's is fine for daily and you c0uld still compete if you wanted to in SS1-2

so go wt 2 thats coo, also cheap like myself :D

but yea i think i'm just gonna make a big ass box tuned to like 40, and then if i want i can just cover the port up, so it will act as a sealed box....I love sealed boxes givs me that tight bass :ph34r: