Patrick Simmons

New layout for CYV Forums

Hello guys, just wanted to let you all know about a big change in the layout of CYV. We now have seperate forums for each vehicle make, which makes it easier for you to find or ask specific questions about a specific vehicle. We have also hired 3 mechanics that will be helping with questions related to repair and we have 2 industry insiders that will be answering other questions in our 2 new Specific Vehicle Discussion categories.

I hope everyone gets a chance to come by and check it out. Also let me know what you think as well.

http://www.cyvforums.com

At the moment it was slow, and of course there isn't a whole lot of BM'er action :(

It may be my connection, but I had to wait a good 20 seconds per link clicked and my connection isn't so slow according to Cnet: 2128kbps and I am currently downloading some things at the same time.

Sean, so far that I know, its you/me/bill in the BMW section.

I haven't noticed any sowness but I'll check the server logs for errors or problems. Hopefuly we can continue to get more content as time goes on since this is pretty new it may takes some time :(