Wish I could go but funds are low lol. I would have to drive about 15hrs or so but if I had time and the cash id be there.

What a benighted comment.

Are you someone who's upset that a Japanese company has now dominated the United States in revenue and production? It's a fact, there is a reason behind it, and simply, it's logical. It's what the majority of our youth drives and modifies, just as our baby boomers had muscle cars during their youth.

"study what you hate"

I would like to go, but can't :(

What a benighted comment.

Are you someone who's upset that a Japanese company has now dominated the United States in revenue and production? It's a fact, there is a reason behind it, and simply, it's logical. It's what the majority of our youth drives and modifies, just as our baby boomers had muscle cars during their youth.

"study what you hate"

Are you a ricer?

There is a difference between modifiying a car, and being a ricer... a HUGE difference. Study what rice actually is... you very well may fall in that category, I don't know, since I don't know you.

Are you a ricer?

There is a difference between modifiying a car, and being a ricer... a HUGE difference. Study what rice actually is... you very well may fall in that category, I don't know, since I don't know you.

I'm a human.

You said "rice-fest", cateogorizing the entire event and its contents as ricers. Which is why your comment is benighted. You still aren't making any type of valid or rationale statements. Please try again.