ShawnFleming

Hey Everyone Im back

Hey guys, I have been super slammed with my career, the past month and I love it. Im finally in a career, someowhere I plan to stay til I retire. If anyone has sent me an email or PM, Im prettys sure I got them all taken care of(over 500 between emails and pm), but if I hadnt please resend, and I will take care of it pronto.

Thanks and sorry about any delays,

Shawn

hey shawn,welcome back man,now how is that bass racer going.the van looks great.

I havent had time to work on it, It is exactly the same as the last set of shows I went to: Fully loaded BTL's, Kicker 2500's, I still have to do the trim panels around the box, strengthen and brace the roof, strengthen the doors, build the fiberglass door panels, get my powermaster alts installed, make an alt bracket(sucks to be on the stock alternator) ect ect. There is still a ton of work to do on it.

Also brother, congrats on the win at NSPL, you made us proud, I know there is more in the van, we just have to tap into it! ;)

[

Also brother, congrats on the win at NSPL, you made us proud, I know there is more in the van, we just have to tap into it! ;)

THANKS SHAWN,if i had your skills then it would realy be nasty.i'm still thinking there is about 2 db's left in it with them amps,just need to work on the box.keep up your good work.YOU AND THE COMPANY FI are top rate and it is a honor to deal with u guys,great support to your peeps.keep it up

after db drag finals, if you want bud, come on down for a weekend, and we can find that other 2 db or so!

Welcome back! Let me know when they have another position open down there...