Sign in to follow this  
Team Blackout

powering 8 10" icons? opinion on my idea...

my first post.. lol I know, but what better place to ask about icon's than the main " icon " thread area right?

I was simply wanting to know if i'd be safe using 2 mm4000.1 on 8 10" icons, provided I do have very decent electrical in my opinion... I was wanting to know if the 10s could do the 1000ish per sub. They look awesomely built and have caught my attention for some time, but money has been going to other things recently as I clear out what I have left in my current system of dd/sundown.

I'll probably get told to just look at their specs etc, but woofers are underrated all the time, so who's to say I can't ask :) lol.

Any help appreciated and thank you in advance. Be in a crx style box ( subs up, port back ) in a .. well crx , assuming I can fit them.. lol.

Yeah, 1kW isn't a big deal for the Icon.

should be just fine. I'm sending mine 2k/ea with no problems yet. (15D1s). What are you putting them in? Van, truck?

sounds like a big install.

Yea trying to cram it into a crx lol.. hopefully be getting the crx very soon. Gonna be a daily rider though, i'm not a numbers guy but I have been wanting to try bassrace a while. I just love the overall buildqaulity of the icon and the power handling of the smaller subs :) .

Yea trying to cram it into a crx lol.. hopefully be getting the crx very soon. Gonna be a daily rider though, i'm not a numbers guy but I have been wanting to try bassrace a while. I just love the overall buildqaulity of the icon and the power handling of the smaller subs :) .

u can fit them in there easy...just do sub up port back and u will be fine

i'm sure you'll be more then happy with that set up. 1000watts/ea should be perfect! let us know when the time comes